Vote for Elvis in Rolling Stone!

Pretty self-explanatory
BlueChair

Vote for Elvis in Rolling Stone!

Post by BlueChair »

Rolling Stone has a year-end reader's poll going on.

Shitty magazine, but hey... here's your chance to speak out!

http://www.rollingstone.com/readerspoll2003/

Perhaps you'd like to vote for Elvis in one or more categories.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I know no matter what I vote for, the results will all be some Britney Spears or some other crap like that. Rolling Stone would never let anybody win that wouldn't help sell magazines when they posted the "results".

Still, I'll probably run EC's name through a few of the categories. He has had some spiffy clothes this year. :wink: Maybe that best dressed category belongs to him.
ReadyToHearTheWorst

Post by ReadyToHearTheWorst »

I've put in my twopenn'th, with votes split between Elvis, The Darkness and Beyonce.
"I'm the Rock and Roll Scrabble champion"
migdd

Post by migdd »

I put in votes for Elvis in a couple of categories but, like everybody else, I'm not holding my breath. I stopped reading Rolling Stone about 20 years ago but I'll still take a peek at most issues just in case they have any news about any artists I'm interested in (which is very seldom!) Somehow, I just don't see RS readers voting Elvis as performer of the year, the Imposters as best band, or North as album of the year. Maybe in an alternate universe. . .
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

It'll all be Beyonce, Brittney, and Justin Timberlake...I know...but I gave it a shot. I have a lot of time to kill...
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

The only time I look at a Rolling Stone magazine is when I sneak a look at them at the newsagents.

"Er... are you going to buy that?" (never a smart thing to say to a prospective buyer)

"Maybe...."