I Like a Boy

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Still nothing from Hot Frattish Blonde. I give up. I'll see him next week in class...

On a happy note, I know how to use Friendster now! Woo hoo!
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Hot Frattish Blonde is a dork if he doesn't respond to a nice girl who takes a chance! Not a very manly thing to do.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Holy shit. The very well-dressed boy in the cubicle next to me, who has shown no sign of interest since I started working here, just asked me out to lunch.

I think it's because I started a conversation with him about Belle & Sebastian the other day. Long live twee pop.

Unfortunately, he doesn't like anything EC did from PTC onward.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

GO Miss BA! At least you have a guy who talks to you...haven't heard from Hot Frattish Blonde at all...

...however, Creepy Guy from the Third Floor asked me out again. He lives in my building, he's really hot, and kinda creepy. I've told him several times I'm not interested, but he doesn't get the idea. My sometime boyfriend has even told him to leave me alone...yet he came to my door last night to talk. Hmmm....why are the cute ones always crazy?
A rope leash

Hot 'n creepy

Post by A rope leash »

You have a sometime boyfriend? I'll bet he's getting lots of inspiration...

Creepy-hot? Explain. Would you do Jason?
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Rope..the concept of creepy hot is a real and powerful phenomenon! Billy Zane is kinda creepy hot according to my girlfriend......she thinks I'm creepy as well, but kinda digs it.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Creepy Guy from the Third Floor is a very physically attractive man: tall, blonde, slender/muscular, nice legs, cute butt. He is, however, a bit too aggressive for my taste: he does a full body sweep of me with his eyes every 10 seconds or so when he talks to me, he constantly tells me how gorgeous I am (which is flattering, of course, but becomes weird after a while), and told me he likes "chocolate" women. Weirdo.

That's what I mean by creepy. And, no, I wouldn't do Jason--hockey masks are a turn-off.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Candy...I think you should grab him by the throat (or balls) and scream..."you want chocolate thunda', I'll give you chocolate thunder" real agressive like....then he might back off. Most men get scared when it comes down to it.....performance angst. :lol:
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp