Your Christmas list

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Hey, Noise, Cope--I love y'all like play cousins, but can't we just agree to disagree?

Cope--you come off as a sleazebucket. Some women like that. Good for them, and you. But, I don't know what you're really like--I've not had the...uh...pleasure of meeting you. For all I know, you could be the sweetest, most considerate man ever to grace the earth. In the Merry Old Land of ECF.com, however, you are straight up skanktacular.

Noise--you think Cope is nasty. We get it. He gets it. We ALL get it. Open your hand. Let it go.

I love you both, but the bickering is mean-spirited and sad. Yep, this is the Annex, where we talk about things other than Elvis Costello. And, yes, I have the option of skipping a thread if the content doesn't interest me. But the whole "you're-icky-no-I'm-not-yes-you-are-nuh-uh-yeah-huh" shit is working my damn nerves.

Shake hands and be good boys, alright?

NOW--Christmas List:

Chocolate
Copper Cookware
Chocolate
DVD-ROM drive for my computer
Chocolate

There. Now we're back on track.
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Skanktacular, by the way, is the new name of my band.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

See? You're on your way to making up with Cope already. :wink:
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

I would respond..but it would only cause trouble...by the way Noize...don't ever mention my girlfriend again. Don't "victimize" her if you have a beef with me.
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

SoLikeCandy wrote:NOW--Christmas List:

Chocolate...
Chocolate...
Chocolate

There. Now we're back on track.
I see the common theme here. I can see you so like candy SoLikeCandy. :)

(I am trying an American "joke". If chocolate does not count as candy then I shall get my coat!).
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I never victimized your girlfriend or anyone else. You're hopeless, dude. And I'm done with this.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Lipstick

Post by Lipstick »

I'm going to attempt to start a new thread to address the above controversy, since it has veered rather far from the official topic. But it is an issue that matters.

To add a bit of levity, here's something I got on one of those highly-suspect forwards that actually gave me a chuckle.

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter (usually late November to mid-December). Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of them - from Rudolph to Blitzen - had to be a girl. We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost!
Don't bury me 'cause I'm not dead yet.
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

This reminds me of something like some kid in second class, thrusting his arm up, back arched as if he had a giant banana up his ass, jaw clamped grimly, glancing back disapprovingly from the first row...

"Yes, what is it?"

"John Smith said the 'f' word", he announces somewhat demonstratively... Because he, of course, is sure that he speaks for the whole class. As if they voted him their moral spokesman.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Bamboo....you're so funny and cute that I am tempted to make a comment about tube steak...
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Cope,

Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Bamboozel....I would tell you what I really prefer, but must not be offensive! But big butts are out...........unless....oh no, can't say that either..