Elvis on Hank Cochran tribute album, September 2012

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis on Hank Cochran tribute album, September 2012

Post by sweetest punch »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090 ... se+Cochran

Merle Haggard, Elvis Costello surprise Cochran

As legendary songwriter Hank Cochran rounded a corner in the BMI building Monday afternoon, some of music’s famed and acclaimed figures roared and shouted at him.

The occasion was a surprise party honoring Cochran for 50 years of songs, including “Make The World Go Away,” “I Fall to Pieces,” “Ocean Front Property,” “The Chair” and “She’s Got You.”

“Welcome to the first annual Hank Cochran Celebration,” said old friend Merle Haggard, who sang seven songs in Cochran’s honor Monday. Others in the room included should-be Hall of Famers Bobby Bare and Cowboy Jack Clement; Elvis Costello; Opry star Jeannie Seely (she and Hank were once married: You know you’re a brilliant songwriter when your ex shows up at your celebration); songwriting luminaries Dallas Frazier, Dean Dillon, Red Lane, Jim Lauderdale and Whitey Shafer; Wayne Jackson of the Memphis Horns; BMI President and CEO Del Bryant; and recording artists Lee Ann Womack , Gene Watson and Jamey Johnson.

Willie Nelson wasn’t there, but he called and spoke to Hank via speaker phone.

“I want everybody there to know how great you are, if you haven’t already told them,” Willie said.

Merle, Bobby, Red, Whitey, Lee Ann, Gene, Dean and Jamey all performed Hank’s songs, while Hank, 73, sat with friends and family members on a couch, singing along to his own words and melodies. There were tears during Jamey’s somber “Is It Raining at Your House,” smiles during Merle’s splendid set and plenty of laughter, as well.

“You know, Hank drove me and (bride) Jeannie up to Springfield to get married,” Bobby said. “He said it was quicker to get married up there. He said, ‘Why, you can get married in 20 minutes in Springfield. I’ve done it three times.’ ”

Last edited by sweetest punch on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Re: Elvis meets Hank Cochran

Post by johnfoyle »

http://recordproducer.typepad.com/recor ... tion-.html

02/21/2010

The Legend Hank Cochran: Music and Film Production

Charlie Peacock writes -

(extract)

This past thursday Brian Owens, artistic director of the Nashville Film Festival emailed to say my short film The Legend Hank Cochran was picked to premiere at the festival in April 2010. TLHC was my first solo flight as a filmmaker. Last year I produced the Ten Out Of Tenn feature film Any Day Now with Kristen Dabbs, Marcus Whitney, and director Jeff Wyatt Wilson. Though I was in charge of the music, most of the heavy lifting was handled by JWW and my co-producers. The Hank short was a very different story. With TLHC I wore producer, director and music producer hats along with writing copy and designing an opening title sequence. Risk or rust is what I often tell others. This little film was a dose of my own medicine.

Merle Haggard, Bobby Bare, Jamey Johnson, and Lee Ann Womack, were a few of the musical guests invited to sing acoustic versions of Hank Cochran classics. Elvis Costello, Cowboy Jack Clement, Jeannie Seely, Jim Lauderdale and fifty more or so celebrities and music industry folks mingled and listened. Willie Nelson didn't make his flight but graciously called in and spoke to Hank via speaker phone. Merle acted as master of ceremonies. It was sweet, surreal, and about as stressful a recording/filming scenario as you can imagine.

There were many highlights to the day, most notably the presence of Elvis Costello and his gracious deference to the country legends in the room, Willie Nelson's phone call, and Jamey Johnson's pathos drenched version of Hank's “Is It Raining at Your House.”

Promo clip - Elvis at c.20 seconds -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_G6MC4 ... r_embedded

http://www.nashvillefilmfestival.org/

April 15-22 2010
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Uh, oh-

http://www.theboot.com/2010/04/08/hank-cochran-surgery/

Hank Cochran Recovering After Aneurysm Surgery

Apr 8th 2010

by Stephen L. Betts

(extract)

Legendary Nashville songwriter Hank Cochran is recovering after emergency surgery on March 31 to repair an aortic aneurysm the size of a grapefruit. The 74-year-old is in good spirits, although a bit "tired," according to his wife Suzi.

Hank says that God often smiles upon him, and it was obviously true, thanks to the quick intervention of Doctors Karl Vandevender, Johanna Bendell and Chad Swan, who repaired the aneurysm before it burst.
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

Country songwriter Hank Cochran dead at 74

By JOE EDWARDS

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Hank Cochran, a consummate songwriter who composed a string of country hits including "Make the World Go Away" for Eddy Arnold, has died. He was 74.

Martha E. Moore, his publicist, said Cochran died Thursday morning at his home in Hendersonville north of Nashville.

He had been in declining health in recent years, and suffered an aortic aneurysm in March. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer two years ago.

He co-wrote the following No. 1 hits: Patsy Cline's "I Fall to Pieces"; George Strait's "Ocean Front Property"; and "Set 'em Up Joe" by Vern Gosdin.

He also wrote the No. 1 hits: "Don't You Ever Get Tired of Hurting Me" by Ronnie Milsap; "He's Got You" by Cline and Loretta Lynn; "I Want to Go With You" by Arnold; and "That's All That Matters to Me" by Mickey Gilley.

This pleading sentiment was expressed in 1965 in "Make the World Go Away":

"Make the world go away.
"And get it off my shoulders.
"Say the things you used to say
"And make the world go away."

Moore said Cochran's close friends Billy Ray Cyrus, Jamey Johnson and Buddy Cannon visited him Wednesday night and they sang songs together.

Survivors include his wife, three sons and a daughter. A private memorial service will be held later. His ex-wife is Grand Ole Opry singer Jeannie Seely.

Cochran was born in Isola, Miss., and worked the New Mexico oilfields as a young man. He was a member of the Nashville Songwriters Association International Hall of Fame and the Mississippi Musicians Hall of Fame.
Jeremy Dylan

Post by Jeremy Dylan »

Cochran really was one of the greats. I think EC and Lucinda could do a great version of this HC number:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVA1PQb_Y5I
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2010 ... m-friends/

Hank Cochran's last night filled with music from friends

Cindy Watts

July 15, 2010

Hank Cochran spent his last night on earth surrounded with one of the constant loves of his life: country music.

On Wednesday night, the songwriter who brought the world “I Fall to Pieces” and “Make the World Go Away” got a visit at his Hendersonville home from country singer Jamey Johnson. Billy Ray Cyrus and famed producer and songwriter Buddy Cannon showed up soon after.

“We got there and Jamey was already sitting in his bedroom by Hank and singing him songs,” said Cannon, Mr. Cochran’s long-time friend and co-writer. “Billy Ray got his guitar out and started singing, and the next thing you know we were just passing the guitar around Hank’s bed just singing some songs, and Hank was actually trying to sing a long a little bit.”

Mr. Cochran died the next morning following a years-long battle with cancer. He would have been 75 in August.

Mr. Cochran — whom Country Music Hall of Famer Merle Haggard claims as “a great mentor” — wrote or co-wrote such classic songs as Patsy Cline’s “I Fall to Pieces” and “She’s Got You,” George Strait’s “Ocean Front Property” and “The Chair,” Eddy Arnold’s “Make the World Go Away” and Ronnie Milsap’s “Don’t You Ever Get Tired (of Hurting Me).”

Cannon, along with Cochran’s family, was by Mr. Cochran’s side when he died. Cannon described the moment as “peaceful,” and said on Thursday that country music had lost one of the cornerstones of its foundation.

“If you pull Hank Cochran’s catalog of songs out of the mix of the Nashville music business, the whole business would be shaped differently than it is now,” Cannon said. “I had the pleasure of writing songs with him, and it was unlike any other co-writing experience I ever had. The guy was magic. Where it is that songwriters plug into to get their stuff they get to write their songs, Hank had a different connection than everybody else.”

Haggard said in a statement, “He was a great friend and a great mentor. Hank was responsible for some of the music that inspired me to do what I do.”

'I don’t know anybody that didn’t like Hank'

Mr. Cochran was born Garland Perry Cochran on Aug. 2, 1935, in Isola, Miss. His parents divorced when he was 9, and Mr. Cochran briefly moved in with his father in Memphis before being placed in the St. Peter's Orphan’s Home due to the economic climate of the post-Depression era.

As a boy, Mr. Cochran ran away from the facility several times before going to live with his grandparents. At 10, he was playing guitar and singing in church, and at 12 he and his uncle hitched from their home in Mississippi to New Mexico to work in the oil fields.

By his mid-teen years, Mr. Cochran moved to California, got a job working at Sears & Roebuck in Los Angeles, and went back to school. It was then that he first looked at music as a career possibility.

Mr. Cochran soon met guitar player Eddie Cochran (no relation) and the pair formed The Cochran Brothers, then made friends with other musicians on the scene like Bobby Bare and Harlan Howard. After moderate success, the duo disbanded and Mr. Cochran moved to Nashville.

That was January of 1960. Mr. Cochran got a job at Pamper Music, which was coowned by Ray Price. Price remembers his friend and former employee fondly.

“I hate it,” Price said of Mr. Cochran’s passing. “He was really a good one. He had a great talent and he was there when he was needed. Hank wasn’t hid under any subterfuge. What you saw with Hank is what you got, and it was all good. I don’t know anybody that didn’t like Hank.”

Price said he spoke with Mr. Cochran on Monday. “We got to say goodbye,” Price said. “I knew it was coming and he did, too, but we didn’t want it to happen.”

In 1961, Mr. Cochran scored his first No. 1 as a songwriter — “I Fall to Pieces,” which he co-wrote with Harlan Howard. By 1974, Mr. Cochran had made such a name for himself as a songwriter that he was inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Association International's Hall of Fame — the only writer to ever receive a unanimous vote.

Over the years, Cochran has also been the recipient of numerous awards from performing rights organization BMI, including recognitions for 3 million plays on “Make the World Go Away,” “Ocean Front Property,” and “I Fall to Pieces.”

In June 2009, a private, surprise celebration of Mr. Cochran’s work at BMI in Nashville attracted Haggard, Elvis Costello, Bobby Bare, Cowboy Jack Clement and Grand Ole Opry star Jeannie Seely (Mr. Cochran’s ex-wife) and others.

"He’s a songwriting icon and everybody knows his songs,” said longtime friend Bobby Bare on Thursday. “Hank wrote from personal feelings, just the way he felt. Hank fell in love a lot and broke up a lot, so he had a lot of feelings. And Hank, like all great songwriters was very aware of all things going on around him, and he was very bright. (Great songwriters) are not afraid to put their feelings on the line. ‘You walk by and I fall to pieces,’” Bare quoted from the Patsy Cline hit, “that says it all right there.’”

'Going Where the Lonely Go'

Mr. Cochran’s last night was filled with his songs — “Make the World Go Away,” “The Chair” and “Set ’Em Up Joe,” among them — as Cyrus, Johnson and Cannon performed for him.

“Billy sung a Merle Haggard song and he sung his big hit ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ and Hank was singing along in the chorus,” Cannon said. “He was so weak you couldn’t hear him, but he was joining in anyway. It was a very emotional evening."

When the three performers stopped playing at one point, Mr. Cochran asked them not to leave and they continued. Their visit had come on the heels of a call from Haggard, so the men ended the night with Haggard hit “Going Where the Lonely Go.”

Cyrus was moved to drive with Cannon to Mr. Cochran’s home Wednesday night by the feeling that “there ain’t gonna be no tomorrow.”

“You look at somebody like Hank’s life and think, ‘Man, that’s what it’s all about, writing songs, that’s what this town was built on,’” Cyrus said. “What a great loss, and what a great, great man. He’s at the very top of people who took their pen and paper and touched people’s lives with it.”

Mr. Cochran is survived by his wife Suzi, daughter Booth Calder and three sons, Garland Perry Cochran Jr., James Lee Cochran and Daniel Cochran.

A private, family memorial will be held, and a public service will follow. Details will be forthcoming. In lieu of flowers, the family requests those wishing to honor Hank make donations to the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Foundation.

Reach Cindy Watts at 615–664-2227 or ciwatts@tennessean.com.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.cmt.ca/news/jamey-johnson-co ... k-cochran/

Jamey Johnson Completing Duets Tribute to Songwriter Hank Cochran
03/28/12, 5:35 pm EDT

Jamey Johnson is completing a duets tribute album to songwriter Hank Cochran that will team him vocally with Ray Price, Willie Nelson, Bobby Bare, Alison Krauss, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Costello, George Strait, Leon Russell, Vince Gill, Kris Kristofferson and Merle Haggard.

Inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1974, Cochran wrote or co-crafted such hits as "Make the World Go Away," "I Fall to Pieces," "She's Got You," "It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad)," "Ocean Front Property," "The Chair," "Don't You Ever Get Tired of Hurtin' Me," "A Little Bitty Tear," "Set 'Em Up Joe," "Don't Touch Me," "Why Can't He Be You" and "That's All That Matters to Me."

Cochran died in 2010 at age 74.

Buddy Cannon, who's producing the as-yet-untitled album, says his part of the project should be done by the end of April. A spokeswoman for Johnson's label, Mercury Nashville, says no release date has been set.

This is turning out to be a big year for fans of Cochran's music. The world premiere of the bio-documentary, Hank Cochran: Livin' for a Song, will take place April 25 as part of the annual Nashville Film Festival.

The documentary, which covers Cochran's entire life and career, was directed by Wesley Pryor of Reel Cool Films and written and edited by the film's producer, Greg Welsch. The film is narrated by singer Jeff Bates.
Jeremy Dylan

Post by Jeremy Dylan »

Holy hell - that sounds like my dream record.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

https://twitter.com/#!/ReelCoolFilms/st ... 12/photo/1

http://www.reelcoolfilms.com/

http://www.countrystandardtime.com/news ... p?xid=6286

Hank Cochran bio doc coming soon

Friday, April 6, 2012 – "Hank Cochran: Livin' For A Song," a bio-documentary of the Nashville songwriter, will have its world premiere April 25 as part of the Nashville Film Festival.

http://prod1.agileticketing.net/WebSale ... d633e82f87&

http://prod1.agileticketing.net/WebSale ... 0&lf=10181

The film will repeat at noon on April 26.

Wes Pryor of Reel Cool Films directed, while Greg Welsch and produced, written and edited. Singer Jeff Bates narrates.

Among those appearing in the film as commentators and/or performers are Willie Nelson, Bobby Bare, Elvis Costello, Ray Price, Merle Haggard, Brad Paisley, Jamey Johnson (who has recorded an album of duet versions of Cochran's songs), Lee Ann Womack, Ronnie Milsap, Jeannie Seeley (Grand Ole Opry star and Cochran's second wife), Mark Chesnutt, Mandy Barnett and Mike Henderson.

The film uses dozens of interviews and archival footage and photos to trace Cochran's life from his birth in Isola, Miss., in 1935 to his final days as a still-active songwriter and mentor to younger composers. Along the way it offers glimpses into such Cochran-penned hits as Make The World Go Away" "I Fall To Pieces," "She's Got You," "Ocean Front Property," "The Chair," "Don't You Ever Get Tired Of Hurtin' Me," "A Little Bitty Tear," "Set 'Em Up Joe," "Don't Touch Me," "Why Can't He Be You and He'll Be Back.

"This is my first film to be in a festival," Pryor said. "For it to be picked by the Nashville Film Festival makes it even more exciting since I live here and have made a living playing music here for 20 years." A drummer, Pryor has toured and recorded with such acts as Mark Chesnutt, Baillie & The Boys and Jeff Bates.

"I know Hank would be so proud," Pryor said, "because I was able to show him most of the film footage we shot (before he died in 2010), and he was overwhelmed, especially with the song performances." Pryor credits songwriter Kirk Roth with suggesting the project and introducing him to Cochran.

http://www.musicfilmweb.com/2012/03/nas ... cumentary/

Hank Cochran: Livin’ for a Song

Director: Wes Pryor

A feature length documentary on the life and music of legendary Nashville songwriter Hank Cochran. A remarkable story that starts in the cotton fields of Mississippi then moves on to California where he partnered with rock legend Eddie Cochran for much of the ’50s then on to Nashville in 1960, where he wrote classics such as “Make the World Go Away,” “I Fall to Pieces,” “She’s Got You,” and many more. The film includes intimate performances by Elvis Costello, Brad Paisley, Lee Ann Womack, Ronnie Milsap, and others as well as appearances by Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, and Jeannie Seely, to name just a few. After watching this film you will understand why they called Hank “The Legend.”
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html

Jamey Johnson salutes iconic country songwriter Hank Cochran with star-studded duets album

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, July 31, 11:31 AM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Jamey Johnson sang at Hank Cochran’s bedside in the hours before his death. Now he’s showing his love for the legendary songwriter again.

Johnson’s next album will be a collaborative celebration of Cochran’s music. “Livin’ for a Song: A Tribute to Hank Cochran” will include appearances by Willie Nelson, George Strait, Alison Krauss, Elvis Costello and many others, each singing a duet with Johnson. The album will come out Sept. 25 on vinyl and Oct. 16 in other formats.

The 16-track album features some of Cochran’s most well-known hits, including “I Fall to Pieces,” performed with Merle Haggard, and “Make the World Go Away,” with Krauss. Others appearing include Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Ray Price, Ronnie Dunn, Leon Russell, Bobby Bare and Kris Kristofferson.

Cochran died in July 2010 at 74.

___

Online:

http://www.jameyjohnson.com
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

http://www.jameyjohnson.com/news_d.aspx?nid=7724

Track listing:
“Make the World Go Away” – Jamey Johnson and Alison Krauss
“I Fall to Pieces” – Jamey Johnson and Merle Haggard
“A Way to Survive” – Jamey Johnson, Vince Gill and Leon Russell
“Don’t Touch Me” – Jamey Johnson and Emmylou Harris
“You Wouldn’t Know Love” – Jamey Johnson and Ray Price
“I Don’t Do Windows” – Jamey Johnson and Asleep at the Wheel
“She’ll Be Back” – Jamey Johnson and Elvis Costello
“Would These Arms Be in Your Way” – Jamey Johnson
“The Eagle” – Jamey Johnson and George Strait
“A-11” – Jamey Johnson and Ronnie Dunn
“I’d Fight the World” – Jamey Johnson and Bobby Bare
“Don’t You Ever Get Tired of Hurting Me” – Jamey Johnson and Willie Nelson
“This Ain’t My First Rodeo” – Jamey Johnson and Lee Ann Womack
“Love Makes a Fool of Us All” – Jamey Johnson and Kris Kristofferson
“Everything But You” – Jamey Johnson, Vince Gill, Willie Nelson and Leon Russell
“Livin’ for a Song” – Jamey Johnson, Hank Cochran, Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson and Willie Nelson
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Official page -

http://www.umgnashville.com/artist/deta ... 24&aid=211

She'll Be Back
by Hank Cochran doesn't seem to get any Google hits. I wonder is it a gender altered version of He'll Be Back (Dale Dodson/Hank Cochran/Red Lane)?

He'll Be Back
(Dale Dodson/Hank Cochran/Red Lane)

Don't feel sorry for me
It's not like it seems
Yeah, he left this morning
Tonight I've got my dreams and memories

He'll be back
He'll be back
If he's anything like his memory
He'll be back

Early morning kisses
Deep down hidden wishes
Old friends come to visit
That's how I remember him to be

He'll be back
He'll be back
He'll be back

He'll be back
He'll be back
He'll be back

Lee Ann Womack - He'll Be Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPK0s4nwaQ
Last edited by johnfoyle on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

johnfoyle

Re: Elvis on Hank Cochran tribute album, September 2012

Post by johnfoyle »

johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://countrymusicnation.com/7239/jame ... m-concert/

Jamey Johnson will celebrate the release of his new album, Living for a Song: A Tribute to Hank Cochran, with a concert at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium on October 16, the same day the album hits stores. Jamey will be joined by several of his friends during the show. Tickets go on sale September 7 at 10 a.m. CT at www.ryman.com.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Anyone get this yet?
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

I wonder is it a gender altered version of He'll Be Back (Dale Dodson/Hank Cochran/Red Lane)?
...and so it is.

http://www.gactv.com/gac/ar_artists_a-z ... 13,00.html

Living For a Song: A Tribute to Hank Cochran
The Songs and Their Stories

7. "SHE’LL BE BACK"

(Hank Cochran / Dale Dodson / Red Lane)
- Performed by Elvis Costello & Jamey Johnson

"She’ll Be Back" was originally recorded as "He’ll Be Back" by Lee Ann Womack on her 2002 album Something Worth Leaving Behind. She also re-recorded it on film for the 2012 Cochran bio-documentary Livin’ For a Song. When Elvis Costello recorded his Almost Blue LP in Nashville in 1981, he included a version of Cochran’s "He’s Got You" on the collection. So the British pop star has long been a fan of traditional country music and is thus a longtime fan of Hank Cochran.
Azmuda

Post by Azmuda »

Jamey Johnson performs with Alison Krauss on David Letterman tonight.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsdate.html
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mu ... 6999.story

Jason Aldean and Jamey Johnson have country music covered

Jason Aldean shows his pop-crossover appeal in new album 'Night Train,' while Jamey Johnson dips into old-time country music in 'Living for a Song.'

By Mikael Wood, Los Angeles Times

October 15, 2012, 7:45 p.m.

(extract)

Johnson, in contrast, fixes his gaze firmly backward on "Living for a Song," which arrives two years after "The Guitar Song" made him a favorite of roots-music connoisseurs. That expansive double-disc set complemented tunes by Johnson, a former Marine Corps reservist from Enterprise, Ala., with a number of savvily selected country standards; here he forgoes the originals entirely with a full-on tribute to the late songwriter Hank Cochran, whose many vintage hits include "I Fall to Pieces" and "Make the World Go Away."

The project is an unabashed throwback, with guest appearances by old-timers such as Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and Ray Price, as well as by younger archival types like Lee Ann Womack and Alison Krauss. In the closing title track Cochran himself makes an appearance in a spoken-word passage about life among Nashville's "rhyme runners and word hunters."

But with its intimate vocals and sumptuous country-politan arrangements, "Living for a Song" is staggeringly beautiful too, a warmly heartfelt celebration of the way country music was made in the era before hip-hop, arena rock and TMZ. Crucially, Johnson isn't making a case for that earlier era's creative or moral superiority; there's nothing smug or reactionary about his renditions of "A Way to Survive" and "She'll Be Back," the latter of which features an atypically tender Elvis Costello.

He is, though, presenting a distinct vision of country music, one grounded in the persistence of tradition rather than the vagaries of taste. The album opens with Johnson and Krauss harmonizing sweetly on "Make the World Go Away," and though you can imagine any number of good marketing-related reasons to begin that way, the tune also feels something like a mission statement. "Say the things you used to say," they sing together over dreamy steel guitar, "And make the world go away." Sometimes the past can provide a pretty safe escape.
FAVEHOUR

Post by FAVEHOUR »

This arrived today. A lovely little gem, nice low-register contribution from Elvis.

"If she's anything like her memory, she'll be back."

They don't write 'em like that anymore.

Looking forward to playing the rest of the disc.

Dave
John

Post by John »

If anyone wants to hear this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUW7Qoo3E8Q
Jeremy Dylan

Post by Jeremy Dylan »

I recommend anyone reading this pick up a copy of the whole album. It's one of my favourite records of this year.
Azmuda

Post by Azmuda »

Jamey Johnson's Farm Aid performance is streaming at the moment.

http://www.farmaid.org/