RAMBLE ON ROSE/This will be our year

Pretty self-explanatory
charliestumpy

RAMBLE ON ROSE/This will be our year

Post by charliestumpy »

... I wonder who will be the first to request nicely please e.g. mp3 of these recent EC '1st Timers'. And ta to the kind informant re 'Turn turn turn'.
charliestumpy

Re: RAMBLE ON ROSE/This will be our year

Post by charliestumpy »

... thanks to the processor/poster/linker of ROR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zF3QOFtUzk

One might imagine that TWBOY collaboration - being on DIME flac sys. - might be mp3d etc soon please if we are fortunate.

I have got my DIME ratio up to about 1.4 recently, but so far can't be arsed to d'load whole of LA show FLAC Wiltern 17th just for TWBOY, then to keep the whole FLAC show shared on my PCs for 20 years when e.g. mp3 is fine - for finest quality, buy the vinyl or nice tape, or as we must, the degraded digital.

Roll on YouTube/Soulseek/YouSendIt etc.
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

charliestumpy wrote:... thanks to the processor/poster/linker of ROR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zF3QOFtUzk

One might imagine that TWBOY collaboration - being on DIME flac sys. - might be mp3d etc soon please if we are fortunate.

I have got my DIME ratio up to about 1.4 recently, but so far can't be arsed to d'load whole of LA show FLAC Wiltern 17th just for TWBOY, then to keep the whole FLAC show shared on my PCs for 20 years when e.g. mp3 is fine - for finest quality, buy the vinyl or nice tape, or as we must, the degraded digital.

Roll on YouTube/Soulseek/YouSendIt etc.
Oh yes indeed! My sentiments entirely. Over the past 10 months I have been seeding torrents almost 24/7 from dime and have increased my ratio from about 0.28 to 0.75 and uploaded over 100gb (while downloading only a fraction of this, hence my improved ratio) Most of my torrents are +1 up to about +6!!! Instead of receiving uploader/sharer of the year award, I still have that stupid smiley character shaking his head at me with contempt.
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

Here's the TWBOY song you wanted anyway. It's flac as intended/received. Do with it what you will,... Praise be to the taper. Amen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dlg1rrx9kgjranj

i haven't even listened to this show yet. haven't had time.
charliestumpy

Post by charliestumpy »

Thankyou very much THE Imposter for your kindness sharing. I am quite sure that many thousands around the world will benefit from your posting this TWBOY - it sounds lovely, and I am certain that you will enjoy your whole show too.
Minerwerks

Post by Minerwerks »

Thanks for the post - I think "This Will Be Our Year" is a beautiful and underrated song.