An Elvis fan when you least expect it!

Pretty self-explanatory
Smallfaces1

An Elvis fan when you least expect it!

Post by Smallfaces1 »

Ok, so i was out on saturday night in a terrible nightclub we have drinking a well over priced beer, i managed somehow to find a fairly quiet corner to escape the noise they call music when i saw saw this girl that started work where i work 2 days ago. We got talking and i popped the cheesy question "so what music do you like?" i thought i'd get the usual reply of "Oh i like everything"(which means they don't like anything! hehe) or "hiphop,RnB,dance etc....." couldn't believe it when she said she's into SQUEEZE, Elvis costello,blondie,sheryl crow,placebo and nearly every other band i'm into! i nearly fell off my chair! i did

things like that don't happen in salisbury! they just don't. I have never met another fan of costello before! and she looks amazing! ehem. sorry i'll get my coat!
"Do you remember rick astley? he had a big fat hit it was ghastly, he said i'm never gonna give you up or let you down, well i'm here to tell you that dick's a clown"
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Way to go Smallfaces1! You'd better hang on to this one :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

I was sitting at work, and I hear this guy behind me singing 'Let Me Tell You About Her' Hah, we're friends now.
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Good on you, small faces.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare