Napa Valley Opera House 4/8/2010 ticket share 3rd row

Pretty self-explanatory
AlmostBlue

Napa Valley Opera House 4/8/2010 ticket share 3rd row

Post by AlmostBlue »

Anyone want to share a pair, and commute from Marin? - I couldn't resist a third row center pair. It is a Thursday, so my wife would rather save the $150

Elvis Costello - Regular Event Ticket for Elvis Costello & The Sugarcanes at The Napa Valley Opera House
at Napa Valley Opera House (4/8/2010,7:30 pm PST)
MOJO

Re: Napa Valley Opera House 4/8/2010 ticket share 3rd row

Post by MOJO »

There is only one thing I ask - CLARIFICATION! Is this a solo E.C. gig or is he performing with the Sugarcanes? I thought it was initially listed as a solo gig... So far, the man has a handful of gigs set for 2010 and I am confused. Will he be a one man band at any point in twenty-ten? Can anyone set the record straight? Thanks.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

MOJO wrote:There is only one thing I ask - CLARIFICATION! Is this a solo E.C. gig or is he performing with the Sugarcanes? I thought it was initially listed as a solo gig... So far, the man has a handful of gigs set for 2010 and I am confused. Will he be a one man band at any point in twenty-ten? Can anyone set the record straight? Thanks.
http://nvoh.org/index.php/component/content/article/438
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
AlmostBlue

Post by AlmostBlue »

it will be a mystery - or a "bait and switch" - I bought the tickets based on the "Solo Performance"
but then the receipt said "& the SugarCanes" - not complaining, just not sure i would have spent all of that money
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

I called the opera house, they booked him solo. The artistic director said who are the Sugarcanes? Classic.

Did you buy your tickets through the fan club or something? Maybe it's a typo from the site where you purchased the tickets?

I'm going to this show for sure... it's just a drag it's in Napa. Show is sponsored by Jonesy's Steak House.. Hope there is no meat samples at the show. I think I'll gag.
allgrownup

Post by allgrownup »

Hey there...still have the extra ticket to the Napa show? If so, I'm definitely interested. I lost count quite a while ago, but I believe this will be--if I get a ticket--my 66th or 67th Elvis show.

Cheers,

Steve
San Francisco