Torrents

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
scamp

Torrents

Post by scamp »

Is there an EC exclusive torrent site? Because I see a lot of nice stuff but its all on rapidshare or megaupload. Plus Dime ratio takes so long and the one I'm after is dead :cry:

I'm not that tech savvy but what do you need to house torrent tracker links. No official stuff torrented of course.
sweetest punch

Re: Torrents

Post by sweetest punch »

scamp wrote:Is there an EC exclusive torrent site? Because I see a lot of nice stuff but its all on rapidshare or megaupload. Plus Dime ratio takes so long and the one I'm after is dead :cry:

I'm not that tech savvy but what do you need to house torrent tracker links. No official stuff torrented of course.
You can use Azureus. Find all the answers to your questions here: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/index.php
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
scamp

Post by scamp »

Thanks for the reply but I don't need a bit torrent client. I wanted to find a torrent tracker site that didn't have bandwith or ratio restrictions.
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

scamp

Post by scamp »

Thanks!! I was at the Wiki site I just did not realize they had flac files. The easter egg hunt is on.
paulwilliams

Post by paulwilliams »

flac to mp3 use need some australian free application called switch works fine and wont cost you a penny
regards
paul
scamp

Post by scamp »

Thanks, but I use Itunes, Audacity or Xact which I think is the equivalent to EAC which you can get from etree.org. Regarding mp3's I don't use VBR anymore or encode below 192 because I love to use a portable surround sound adapter with my mp3 player, until I get a portable flac player.