Supply Side Jesus

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
A rope leash

Supply Side Jesus

Post by A rope leash »

noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I've been waiting for my copy of Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them to arrive. And now, I really can't wait.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Pov

Post by Pov »

I just finished reading it a few days ago. It's definitely worth reading, but not as funny as his Rush Limbaugh book. The first half of the book is a bit to serious for me, it only has a few chuckles in it. Things pick up in the second half, though, with some real laugh-out-loud moments.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot was an inspired book.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Ha' Penny Millionaire

Post by Ha' Penny Millionaire »

I bought Lies the day it came out in Omaha. I devoured it that same afternoon/evening. It is hilarious, insightful and made me sad over the state of the U.S.'s "media." In my view, the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press is the most powerful check on government abuse of power. Even more than America's recent sad chapters in Iraq; the budget; etc., I truly believe that the history of our era will revolve around the media's abdication of its power in exchange for bucks.
It's a living, this is the life.