Elvis and Diana in London

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Elvis and Diana in London

Post by sweetest punch »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,206202,00.html

Stars Are Out In London

This might be the best time to see stars in London, and not just because the sky is clear.

Last night, we ran into none other than Elvis Costello, his pregnant wife Diana Krall, and Costello’s mum at a performance of the extraordinary musical version of “Billy Elliottâ€
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

We were close by on Friday - shame Elvis didn't make it to the meet up!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
verena

Post by verena »

Sorry for you, this is a pity indeed. Apparently he was busy. But VG, did you ask him to drop by ? You invited fans... In case he got word of the meeting he may have thought he had no business there. :? :lol:

Anyway, he said somewhere that he will be nice to people, give autographs and stuff, but you have to go to a concert...

And wasn't it mentionned here that he doesn't care for this forum ? I think I can imagine why, but it would be interesting to have his own reasons. Apart from the fact that he seems to be out of his internet phase.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

..............and now they're back in NY-

http://gawker.com/stalker/

Diana Krall & Elvis Costello

AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS AT W 12TH ST

Jul 30th, 2006 @ 6pm

Elvis Costello dressed in jeans and a country hoe-down shirt (when it was still 90 degrees) carrying like 8 citarella bags & a (pregnant?) Diana Krall. She's pretty and Elvis didn't let her carry 1 bag! Elvis Costello:Poster boy for chivalry.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

They also dined at Ivy's!!!!!!

See: http://www.hellomagazine.com/canada/200 ... ianakrall/

Glowing mum-to-be Diana Krall and husband Elvis Costello were back on the Shipbuilding singer's home turf this week, where they were spotted dining out at the Ivy Restaurant in London.

With her nascent bump cleverly concealed in a lightweight black frock and wearing comfy ballerina flats, the sultry Canadian jazz singer was looking radiant and is clearly enjoying her pregnancy.

Having recently completed a world tour, Diana is taking a well-deserved break in her spouse's native England. And the UK is likely to hold a special place in the chanteuse's heart, as it was here that she and Elvis tied the knot in 2003, making their vows in a romantic ceremony at Elton John’s home just outside Windsor.

Costello junior won't be the couple's the first co-production, however. Diana and Elvis co-wrote the songs on her new disc From This Moment On, out in September. And, according to the Canadian beauty, the album reflects this happier time in her life. "I think it’s obvious in the music," she says. "It reflects how I'm feeling now, the joy I have in my marriage and family."
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

From the same link -

Diana and Elvis co-wrote the songs on her new disc From This Moment On
Huh?

They mean these?

http://www.shorefire.com/artists/dkrall ... 28_06.html

'From This Moment On' Track List:

1.) It Could Happen To You (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
John Van Heusen and Johnny Burke

2.) Isn't This a Lovely Day (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Irving Berlin

3.) How Insensitive (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Vinicius de Moraes, Norman Gimbel, Antonio Carlos Jobim

4.) Exactly Like You (Quartet)
Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields

5.) From This Moment On (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Cole Porter

6.) I Was Doing Alright (Quartet)
Ira Gershwin, George Gershwin

7.) Little Girl Blue (Quartet)
Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart

8.) Day In, Day Out (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Johnny Mercer, Rube Bloom

9.) Willow Weep For Me (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Ann Ronell

10.) Come Dance With Me (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Sammy Cahn, Jimmy van Heusen

11.) You Can Depend On Me (Clayton/Hamilton Jazz Orchestra)
Charles Carpenter, Louis Dunlap, Earl Hines
scielle
Location: Berkeley, CA; London, UK; Montreal QC; Toronto ON; New York

Post by scielle »

Fox News?
Gawker/Stalker?
Hello Magazine?!

Oh dear. What's next?
johnfoyle wrote:
Diana and Elvis co-wrote the songs on her new disc From This Moment On
Huh?
Um, yeah, some of these 'journalists' are a bit confused. If you go to this 'news site', you'll find pictures of "Elvis Costello and his apparently newborn infant" circa Nov. 2005, and "Elvis Costello and wife Diana Krall with their 2 year old son" from Nov. 2004. Gee, she sure is popping out a lot of kids!