Spanish review ?

Pretty self-explanatory
johnfoyle

Spanish review ?

Post by johnfoyle »

Could someone register via this link and see if this is a review of last nights show ?

http://www.deia.com/es/buscador/?o=0&m= ... q=costello
notorius

Post by notorius »

No, it's an interview. I'm spanish, so I'll try to find all the information possbile about the Spanish tour.

By the way, the work dont' let me to go tonight to Madrid tonight, I'm very sad :(
The imposter

Bilbao Review

Post by The imposter »

No it wasn't a review but If anybody is interested I was at the Bilbao show last night and was completely blown away. The man just gets better. In fine voice and humour Elvis ploughed through a supercharged set which lasted 2 and a half hours with no encore, ranging from the most energetic rockers to emotion filled ballads. Some wonderful new arrangements were heard. Costello has the ability to continually reinvent familiar old themes whilst retaining the freshness of the original. he has further refined his technique of singing `off-Mike´ and for one song exchanged places with a guy in the front row leaving the bemused and rather embarrased looking chap sitting on the stage listening to an personally re-dedicated version of ´alfonso´(Alison). When Elvis later suggested people stand and move closer to the stage they needed no second invitation and by the shows end young and old were rocking in the aisles.

Incidentally this weekends shows in Portugal have been cancelled. You read it here first folks!