EC Wedding order of service on Ebay

Pretty self-explanatory
laughingcrow

EC Wedding order of service on Ebay

Post by laughingcrow »

Diana Krall to Elvis Costello Wedding Order of Service is listed as 39.99 minimum bid on Ebay from some woman in Birmingham. Bit mad!
Very Rare collectable for all Elvis Costello or Diana Krall fans.

Order of Service book from their wedding on 6th Decamber 2003 at Woodside, Old Winsor.

Added extras included of a menu card from the event, typed directions to the service and a name card for one of the groomsmen.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

There's also the first bootleg EC DVD I've seen available too..Fuji rock festival 2003.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 11672&rd=1
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Unbelievable. I can't believe some of the things that people will sell for money. What a great keepsake that someone should be hanging onto. :?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I'm putting up one of me and Mrs VG's wedding invites on ebay. We may autograph it!

I wonder who's selling it though.

Answers please!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Hey...the item got mysteriously removed by Ebay!!! Mebbe it was a fake...or (tenous alert!) EC checks this site regularly (to check up on his secret son BlueChair) and saw the item posted, phoned ebay and had it taken down....mebbe not! :lol:
The item you requested ( 3825480168 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Maybe it's a ploy like all the teeny bands to make out Elvis is not married for the sake of his adoring teenage fans.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I noticed that as well, Crow, but they also display that message when an item has already been sold. When was the bidding up - do you remember? Perhaps ebay did take it away, hmmm. . .
Misha

Post by Misha »

I thought the closing date was the 10th....so I think someone has been encouraged to not sell it.

I love Elvis. :shock:

Ah, the power........

Someone may have just found a horse's head in their bed .....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?