EC ringtones

Pretty self-explanatory
BurnishedGold

EC ringtones

Post by BurnishedGold »

Anyone know where I can get EC ringtones? I, unfortunately, cannot download tones to my phone, so I'm left with manually typing them in. Can anyone help? I need songs decoded into notes, or better yet, cell phone code. ie. 3d2#3c3d etc.

Thanks. 8)
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Anyone who wants their cell phones to ring at an Elvis show had better program in one of his tunes.

At the Toronto show, someone's cell phone rang right after Elvis finished one of the songs from North, and he said something like, "If you're going to have your mobile phones ring during the show, you should at least have the decency to program it to play one of *my* songs"
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I just found a lot.

If your phone is a Virgin T Mobile, goto the main site and click "ringtones". Then they have a link to the vh1/mtv ringtone sites(which have a great Elvis Polyphonic ringtone of "45").

Using google, I've found some greaaat "Watching the Detectives" and "Uncomplicated" ringtones.

Sadly, my phone cant handle polyphonic ringtones, so I got "Surrender" by Cheap Trick.

<3,
s.
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

Mine can't handle polyphonic either. I have a Motorola. I can't download songs tho...I need the code. :(
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I have a ringtone for Charles Aznavour's She on my phone that I don't use...spose that's vaguely EC related. The main ones I use on my nokia are Adam and the Ants 'Prince Charming' and Gary Numan 'Cars'...brilliant!!!

Im not denying they are a bit uncool...but hey, who said I was ever cool!? Im still waiting to come into style...

http://www.phoneringsong.com

is a totally free site...don't pay those bloated phonemerchants money!