It's official! tour with Daryl Hall summer 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
tkoegel

Re: It's official! tour with Daryl Hall summer 2024

Post by tkoegel »

Thanks again, Mojo. And I respect your honoring your agreement with the Mountain Winery rep.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

tkoegel wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:55 pm Thanks, Mojo. It's very confusing. If you go to the elviscostello.com website, there is now a link active that takes you to a page that offers you seats in Section 1 (dead center, nearest stage) or Sections 3 or 4 (above section 1). And makes it look like you can buy directly from the Elvis site without going through the usual AXS rigmarole. But when you select seats is says "these seats aren't available . . . but some tickets are, please refresh the page." Totally crapout.
Oh dang, I just bought through EC website now, too. Not sure what is up with presale, but when I logged on and purchased through Winery/AXS - tickets were limited - not a lot of seats for sale.

Anyhow, good luck. If you still have trouble getting tickets, PM. I now have extra :)
tkoegel

Post by tkoegel »

Mojo, I called that number but it went straight into some individual's voicemail. On a lark, I then went back to the Mountain Winery website [url]https://www.mountainwinery.com/concert-series/ and tried again. Got right through and now the emailed EC24TOUR passcode works. As you said . . . the premium seats are . . . not cheap!
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

tkoegel wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:42 pm Mojo, I called that number but it went straight into some individual's voicemail. On a lark, I then went back to the Mountain Winery website [url]https://www.mountainwinery.com/concert-series/ and tried again. Got right through and now the emailed EC24TOUR passcode works. As you said . . . the premium seats are . . . not cheap!
Yeah, no doubt a Siesta sesh going down at the Winery. Happy you scored tickets. Happy they updated the page to accept the EC code, too. To the top of the mountain, we go. Peace.
Last edited by MOJO on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EcfanNY

Post by EcfanNY »

MOJO wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:33 pm
EcfanNY wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am I’d happily pay through the nose (and have) to see EC live, but I absolutely refuse to buy a ticket that doesn’t have a dedicated seat assignment. I would have bought a top ticket for the Wolf trap this morning but all that gets me is entry into a lottery system. I could get a great center orchestra seat, or be leaning against a side wall in row O. I wish to hell he’d get rid of this BS.
Not sure what you mean by lottery system. Was this the EC presale? I’ve never seen a lottery system on concert tickets. I’ve seen a few wait in the queue situations. I’m sure EC has nothing to do with how the ticketing platforms operate. One thing is certain, they will gouge you as best they can. Good luck scoring the tickets you desire. I’ll be pushing computer buttons early next week once the Mt Winery presale goes live. Wish me luck. Peace.
Not a lottery per se. I’m referring to the practice of purchasing a ticket, then being assigned a seat after the fact. The ticket spit out to you could be front and center or 11 rows back on a far side. I’m not sure who is responsible. I’d like to think it’s not our guy. I did get a great seat in New Hampshire (happy now) and I wish you great luck if it isn’t already too late. 😎
EcfanNY

Post by EcfanNY »

EcfanNY wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am I’d happily pay through the nose (and have) to see EC live, but I absolutely refuse to buy a ticket that doesn’t have a dedicated seat assignment. I would have bought a top ticket for the Wolf trap this morning but all that gets me is entry into a lottery system. I could get a great center orchestra seat, or be leaning against a side wall in row O. I wish to hell he’d get rid of this BS.
Not sure what you mean by lottery system. Was this the EC presale? I’ve never seen a lottery system on concert tickets. I’ve seen a few wait in the queue situations. I’m sure EC has nothing to do with how the ticketing platforms operate. One thing is certain, they will gouge you as best they can. Good luck scoring the tickets you desire. I’ll be pushing computer buttons early next week once the Mt Winery presale goes live. Wish me luck. Peace.
Yes, pre-sale. Not a lottery per se. Just the practice of purchasing a ticket, then being assigned a ticket after the fact. You could either be front and center, or like I said earlier, 11 rows back leaning against a wall (so there’s the lottery reference). The Wolf Trap guarantees a ticket somewhere within a designated area which I guess works for some people. I got a great seat for NH (happy now). I hope you had the same good luck with Mt Winery.
MOJO

Post by MOJO »

EcfanNY wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:17 pm
Yes, pre-sale. Not a lottery per se. Just the practice of purchasing a ticket, then being assigned a ticket after the fact. You could either be front and center, or like I said earlier, 11 rows back leaning against a wall (so there’s the lottery reference). The Wolf Trap guarantees a ticket somewhere within a designated area which I guess works for some people. I got a great seat for NH (happy now). I hope you had the same good luck with Mt Winery.
Yes! Now, I get it. I went thru the EC presale too and I
just received seat assignment. All seats are decent in lower section of the winery, so it should be fine. Good times ahead.
EcfanNY

Post by EcfanNY »

Happy to hear you got a good seat. Good times indeed! Enjoy.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.