Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at The Factory At The District, St. Louis, MO, January 26, 2024

Pretty self-explanatory
Man out of Time

Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at The Factory At The District, St. Louis, MO, January 26, 2024

Post by Man out of Time »

The 7-0-7 Tour will reach The Factory at the District in St. Louis, MO on Friday, January 26, 2024.

This will be Elvis' fourteenth appearance in St. Louis, the first since the Look Now and Then tour in 2018.

In contrast to many of the other historic venues on this tour, the Factory is brand-new music club built on a foundation of solid rock and roll (according to the venue website). The industrial style of The Factory takes cues from old factories and manufacturing space .

The Factory has a capacity of 3,000, or 2,350-persons for seated shows. Ticket prices range from $79.50 to $364 for the best "platinum" seats. Tickets remain for sale at all prices.

Who's going?

MOOT
Mountjoy

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at The Factory At The District, St. Louis, MO, January 26, 2024

Post by Mountjoy »

I will be there. My first Costello show since 2017.
Arnie

Re: Elvis & The Imposters with Charlie Sexton at The Factory At The District, St. Louis, MO, January 26, 2024

Post by Arnie »

I'll be there tonight too. My 3rd show in less than a year. Gramercy night 2 last February; Summer Holiday Tour - Nashville, Indiana w/ Nick Lowe this past summer . . . . and now tonight. I don't know how he will top those 2 shows, and I don't really care to compare them. I just know its going to be fantastic. Can't wait.
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

https://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/ind ... _St._Louis

01. A Town Called Riddle
02. American Gangster Time
03. Hetty O'Hara Confidential
04. Radio, Radio
05. My Baby Just Squeals (You Heel)
06. I Don't Want Your Lyndon Johnson
07. Like Licorice On Your Tongue
08. Watch Your Step
09. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down
10. High Fidelity
11. Watching The Detectives
12. Poisoned Rose
13. Blood & Hot Sauce
14. Everybody's Crying Mercy
15. Mexican Divorce / Brilliant Mistake / Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
16. Clubland - including Ghost Town
17. Wonder Woman
18. Everyday I Write The Book
19. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
20. Alison
21. Pump It Up
22. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
23. I Want You - including I Say A Little Prayer
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Fantastic show, now with 2 days hindsight. Our seats weren't great, near the back. Elvis should always have a General Admission section so true fans can get down close, but I digress.

Loved all the new songs. Blood and Hot Sauce . . . . I can't get enough of. Part Baptist revival, part Campaign Carnival Bluster. So good.

Other highlights - Brilliant Mistake - Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Don't miss this show.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.