Elvis and The Layabouts/Imposters, Port Chester, NY, October 25 & 26, 2021

Pretty self-explanatory
verbal gymnastics

Re: Elvis and The Layabouts/Imposters, Port Chester, NY, October 25 & 26, 2021

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I don’t use Facebook. It’s quality that counts anyway!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

Lol sulky....THAT update I promise by All Hallows Day. With a couple of Clockface, unreleased, some new covers and one or two reworks, I think I will be adding about fifteen from this two night stand. Let me dust off the archives and sharpen the pencil. Stay tuned when I revive the thread here. :D :D
jmm

Post by jmm »

Ba, please cover how it was being down front too!!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

bronxapostle wrote:Lol sulky....THAT update I promise by All Hallows Day. With a couple of Clockface, unreleased, some new covers and one or two reworks, I think I will be adding about fifteen from this two night stand. Let me dust off the archives and sharpen the pencil. Stay tuned when I revive the thread here. :D :D
Looking forward to seeing that at your convenience - it’s exciting to see someone else’s lists !!
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

jmm wrote:Ba, please cover how it was being down front too!!

Oh Jack it was a thrill indeed. The gods smiled on me by having a new dear friend Rob gift me the second row for the second night also. Obviously, I had been that close over the years in many instances...general admission, clubs, tiny t.v. studio type venues and 3rd row left for my very first show in 1979. But hunkered down, seated, dead center...taking it all in truly is special. As I told Rob before the show, finances often allowed me to only go multiple nights by opting for the lesser expensive seats. I would rather be there 2x in the balcony then once down in the front. My old bad joke is it sounds and looks much better from the balcony than from my kitchen. Oddly, I too missed the aerial view from up above on night two, but clearly look forward to sitting so close once again down the road.
jmm

Post by jmm »

Glad it lived up to expectations

You deserve the best ba!!!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man