Elvis & The Imposters play the Love Supreme Festival, Glynde Place, East Sussex , England , June 30 2018

Pretty self-explanatory

Offshoreram

Re: Elvis & The Imposters play the Love Supreme Festival, Glynde Place, East Sussex , England , June 30 2018

Postby Offshoreram » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:24 am

Now, to me, this looks a shit day out waiting for Elvis to headline. Would much rather go to Blenheim, but I can’t, so maybe I’ll just stick to Antwerp

Quite disappointed with the UK dates so far
My head is spinning and my legs are weak

verbal gymnastics

Re: Elvis & The Imposters play the Love Supreme Festival, Glynde Place, East Sussex , England , June 30 2018

Postby verbal gymnastics » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:31 am

I agree.

I hope it's less of a disaster than when Elvis did the BluesFest headline a few years ago where I've never seen so many people walk out of the Royal Albert Hall since The Style Council's "new direction" gig!

I'm giving this a massive swerve.

I reckon the best we'll get is one or two warm up gigs rather than any proper tour. But then it's been a less than optimistic start to the day :lol:
international laughing stock...

sheeptotheslaughter

Postby sheeptotheslaughter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 am

Looks like just festivals this year. Unless a London date suddenly appears I think Manchester will be my only date this year.

bronxapostle

Postby bronxapostle » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am

wonder if he will lengthen the "A LOVE SUPREME" tidbit ending GIRL'S TALK last month in NY!!

Return to “Elvis Costello General Discussion”