PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

True.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Fact, not crap!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

how come he's so chubby then..? He must eat a lot of cheeze...
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

potatoes are vegetables.
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Beer
signed with love and vicious kisses
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Chocolate cake
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Lots of puddings
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Jazz singers :o

Never mind.

Bread
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

I'm veggie and eat far too much cheese. I can just see my arteries furring up right now.

Spooky - that jazz singer has made him thin(ner)! You don't/can't eat when you're in love.
miss buenos aires

You're also getting all that extra aerobic exercise.
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

yeah, i can tell you first hand that veggie does not mean thin!

but i could have sworn that i read an article awhile back about EC and diana being out at either the grammy's or the RRHOF that mentioned how the whole table dined on big fat steaks and potatoes. i remember then i thought to myself, wow, all that linda mc cartney stuff was a lie?
okaaaay...and i remember reading more than once that his fav food was cannelloni. i thought they were stuffed w/meat. (i should know this too being 100% italian) :oops: but i see they can be filled w/anything really.
if you saw elvis on letterman last night, i thought he put on a little weight. you could see just a hint of a double chin. (sorry elvis!)
he looked good though!
and the purple tie....it's a look. i mean, i like it. it's cool but he wears it like a uniform. what happened to all those wonderfully tacky shirts and ties he used to wear? (maybe his woman is dressing him these days.)
:lol:
I'm not angry anymore....
Misha

Post by Misha »

Sweet Pear,

You said: (mind you I have no idea how to copy this crap like you guys do)

all that linda mc cartney stuff was a lie?

In my best English I ask you, "Huh?"

I would like you to activate the secret decoder ring and tell me what this means??? Somehow I missed the briefing on all things Basic Elvis, or Elvis 101 or whatever it was called....[/quote]
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

It's safe to say EC is vetetarian. On the Terry (Jimmy) & Gaby show he said he was veggie and passed on the chicken curry, trying the baked bean balti instead.

I assume SweetP is talking about EC's involvement with the tribute to Linda Mc at the Royal Festival Hall a few years ago? It was probably Macca who suggested the vegetable whore route.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

If one wants to look good, then I suggest a diet very low in carbs...(very little pasta, rice and potatoes),,no sugar, no milk products, and some veggies...combined with A SHITLOAD of lean meat..turkey, chicken, tuna and other meat that has less than 4% fat. You can eat as much meat as you like.....It is a wonder diet and you don't have to starve.....oh yeah, every Saturday is EATING DAY...and you can devour what you want...!!! It works for me....! 37 years old and never looking better in my life....but then again I also engage in plenty of that exercize that MISS BA mentioned...good sex every day helps keep the doctor away! I don't drink booze either....that's poison.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

If one wants to look good, then I suggest a diet very low in carbs...(very little pasta, rice and potatoes),,no sugar, no milk products, and some veggies...combined with A SHITLOAD of lean meat..turkey, chicken, tuna and other meat that has less than 4% fat. You can eat as much meat as you like.....It is a wonder diet and you don't have to starve.....oh yeah, every Saturday is EATING DAY...and you can devour what you want...!!! It works for me....! 37 years old and never looking better in my life....but then again I also engage in plenty of that exercize that MISS BA mentioned...good sex every day helps keep the doctor away! I don't drink booze either....that's poison.
miss buenos aires

Cope- Ever heard of ketosis? Just because something makes you lose weight doesn't mean it's good for you.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Miss BA...I didn't say it was healthy! It's all about maintaining my youth as long as possible...I figure I have a couple of good years left in me, I'm 37 now.....I just have to look incredible until I can slap a ring on my girlfriend, and then I'll give it a rest.........by the way, being fat would destroy my sex life...! I'm vain like some women I know....can't have sex if I don't have a six pack or at least something close to it. I know I'm a somewhat interesting and caring guy.....but ya gotta look good or the competition will get ya.......

*is keitosis that bad breath gig????* :lol:
lipstickvogue

Post by lipstickvogue »

I'm a veggie too and although not chubby (5'6 & 128#) it is V easy to put on the pounds with all the things afore mentioned (cake, cheesecheesecheese :) , beer, rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, etc. BTW ALL yummy!

But, I must say to So Laclustre that beer mightn't be a reason as I don't think he drinks alcohol anymore, does he? (Again, Fact or Crap?) Anyone?
it's always another day after twelve o'clock's struck
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

vogue - He may not drink anymore, I don't know, but it made him what he is and it is very hard to get rid of.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Just cause your a veggie doesn't mean you can't pay a visit to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory for a gorging session now and again.... and don't forget crisps, chips, all those lovely pasta sauces, ketchup, cheeeese, and candy...

It's called the Fatkins diet.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I think Elvis is looking in better shape than he has done for a long time. That's love for you.

Elvis is definitely veggie.

I also remember him saying he doesn't drink but have seen in interviews that he drinks Guinness. Does this not count?

If that's the case then I'm a carnivorous veggie !
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

And last year he was supposedly splurging on $500 bottles of wine taking out Diana, however I always thought that that was utter bullshit (too much of a statement). To "not drink" might mean not drink regularly though... it's not necessarily like he was an alcoholic that went cold turkey and must now refrain at all costs.
Misha

Post by Misha »

I was wondering about the drinking thing, too....I assume (we know what that means) that he is imbibing, but on a more reasonable level....He doesn't strike me as the AA type....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Time Mag article on these boards say that he says he doesn't drink.....I'll buy that...

Neither do I, but I would like to!!! Allergic---completely SUCKS!
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?