Big Ups to all you Bad Mothers!!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
mood swung

Big Ups to all you Bad Mothers!!!

Post by mood swung »

You know who you are! Take this Sunday off.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Mechanical Grace

Post by Mechanical Grace »

Same to you! I'm so glad you don't specify which sense of 'bad mothers' you intend there...

All I want is pancakes and bacon with my son, cooked by someone else!
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Indeed. Happy Mother's Day to all of you mums and moms out there. I'll be the one making the pancakes and bacon in our house.
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms (and I know mums make up at least a quarter of the regular posters on here!)
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

When I was a kid, my parents decided that Mothers' and Fathers' Days were constructs of the patriarchy, and they were going to make their own holiday, called Alternatives Day. It was total bullshit, though, because we celebrated with a big chocolate cake, baked by my mother. And we kids still had to remember the patriarchal holidays, or their feelings would get hurt!

It reminds me of the time my dad made up a nonsense word for us to say instead of "shut up"...To this day, we still tell each other to "ba-bump," even though we would never dream of saying "shut up."

Anyway, I bought my mom some beautiful Andean tablecloths...in the Andes! Which should ease her anger at the patriarchy.
Mechanical Grace

miss buenos aires wrote:When I was a kid, my parents decided that Mothers' and Fathers' Days were constructs of the patriarchy
This explains a lot... :D
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

MBA also celebrates Festivus.

Wardo - that piece was written by Ian Drury - I used to really like him when he still had the Blockheads - nice article though, I'm glad to see the kids are harkening back to yesteryear - this is the way it was done 400 years ago - without the cigarettes and wine coolers though.

Shout out to Mom with a Problem.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
Mechanical Grace

BUMP!

Just wanted to reiterate the Happy Mothers Day sentiment to my fellow (!?) moms, and all the moms remembered with fondness (the rest of 'em can screw)...

The pancakes and bacon I'll be getting will be courtesy of IHOP (but with real maple syrup brought in by me). And I remembered that I have two gift certificates floating around, one to Victoria's Secret and one to DSW Shoe Warehouse. So those will be liquified today! :D
little martinet

Post by little martinet »

Happy Mothers Day Moms! Have fun shopping MG! I'm gonna go call my own Mom now...
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Yup, this is me - I'm one bad mother. :lol:

Hope all you moms had a great day today.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Happy mothers day to all those good mums out there - and to all the bad ones - shame on you! - try harder!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!