Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music; NOW and I mean TODAY!

Pretty self-explanatory
bronxapostle

Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music; NOW and I mean TODAY!

Post by bronxapostle »

I think we are all more than stressed and depressed and those of us lucky enough to be enjoying good health can indeed also add BLESSED to the mix.

It's been a tough seven weeks for ALL of us the world over, and assuredly the lovely gift of music from Steve Nieve, Muriel Teodori and their loving son Tall A.J.U.Q. with their nearly daily free shows for US have been a Godsend for our mental health. Let us show BIG LOVE back their way by ordering their poster that they are offering up. I was greatly distressed when Ajuq answered me yesterday at the broadcast that "NOT ENOUGH" orders thus far for them to proceed with the printing of it!!!

Imagine that?

WOULDN'T THAT BE A CRYING SHAME IF WE DIDN'T STEP TO THE PLATE TO HELP THEM IN THIS WAY IN RETURN FOR THE WAY THEY HAVE HELPED US????

my mantra these past few weeks has been an addendum to the classic STAY SAFE adieu most are signing off with these days. Mine is STAY SAFE, STAY SANE. surely our TRUE BLUE friends are helping us in that regard. Let us help them. PLEASE!!! Here's the link.....

http://www.stevenieve.com/
Last edited by bronxapostle on Sat May 09, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sweetest punch

Re: Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music NOW!! I mean TODAY!

Post by sweetest punch »

You’re absolutely right, ba.
I just ordered mine.
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
bronxapostle

Re: Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music NOW!! I mean TODAY!

Post by bronxapostle »

Thanks so very much for your understanding and coming through SP MY FRIEND...let's see how many MORE we can inspire to HELP OUT OUR FRIENDS LIKE THEY HAVE helped us towards sanity these several weeks! A+++ XOX
sulky lad

Post by sulky lad »

Did mine in the wee hours when mental health can be at its lowest - I've always found it a good and dangerous time for thinking so this tiny gesture from me is for all the folk for whom the darkness only brings fear and despair and to thank the truly talented people like Steve and Elvis for giving of themselves freely to help others !
MOJO

Re: Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music NOW and I mean TODAY!

Post by MOJO »

I tried to place an order a while ago and it wouldn’t go through. I’ll try again.
jmm

Re: Let's all buy a DAILY IMPROVISATION poster for our FREE music NOW and I mean TODAY!

Post by jmm »

Ordered and happy to do it!!!
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

MOJO wrote:I tried to place an order a while ago and it wouldn’t go through. I’ll try again.
Yeah, i had a problem completing the deal the first day or two also....but all is easy peasy now MOJO!
jmm wrote:Ordered and happy to do it!!!
:D :D :D