Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Pretty self-explanatory
sulky lad

Re: Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Post by sulky lad »

Often thought this myself - listened briefly once and wasn't impressed !
verbal gymnastics

Re: Why is "Erich Sellheim's German versions of Elvis's albums" pinned at the top of this topic?

Post by verbal gymnastics »

:lol:

You know when you want to ask something but don’t and hope that someone else will ask instead?

This is one of those times!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Neil.

Post by Neil. »

LOL - have been wondering for... months (?)...years... (?) I'm not sure, but it seems to have been there for ages. It's the elephant in the room. I'm not into big game hunting, but...
krm

Post by krm »

I propose to remove it. Not the post, but the "appear on top of forum" marking!
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Thanks for the reminder. I'm very impressed by the project , for reasons mentioned in the thread. However, I daresay the 'sticky' function , enabled by me to highlight it , has served its function. I'll 'unsticky' it . When Erich sends anymore additions I'll post it to that thread and it'll update to highlight same.
Neil.

Post by Neil. »

Thanks John!
johnanderson

Post by johnanderson »

Perhaps you could make this thread a sticky for a while :D

I'm going to miss Erich.
krm

Post by krm »

johnfoyle wrote:Thanks for the reminder. I'm very impressed by the project , for reasons mentioned in the thread. However, I daresay the 'sticky' function , enabled by me to highlight it , has served its function. I'll 'unsticky' it . When Erich sends anymore additions I'll post it to that thread and it'll update to highlight same.
I really enjoy his work. His translations are just great.