Elvis/Imposters, Red Bank, NJ, Oct. 3 '11

Pretty self-explanatory
jmm

Re: Elvis/Imposters, Red Bank, NJ, Oct. 3 '11

Post by jmm »

I'm with you BA, that show at NJPAC was an excellent one and you preserved it for the ages!!

I just think EC was amazed by the acoustics in the hall and that spurred our boys to even greater heights

My fav version of Girls Talk was that night
I too am a limited, primitive kind of man
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

jmm wrote:I'm with you BA, that show at NJPAC was an excellent one and you preserved it for the ages!!

I just think EC was amazed by the acoustics in the hall and that spurred our boys to even greater heights

My fav version of Girls Talk was that night
honestly, i can not tell a lie, if you got a FULL version of that show, it is NOT my recording. i had the ever UNPOPULAR analog problem of a bad tape flip and lost some of that show. however, what i do have is AWESOME as you've indicated, that was one of the NICEST LOOKING and BEST SOUNDING theaters i EVER saw the band in. they surely let loose that night jmm. see you tomorrow i hope...ba
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

bronxapostle wrote:oh well...i'm wrong! i remember back in 2002 at NEWARK during ALIBI, he got a BIG NEIL riff going and i thought he was gonna do one NY song. a great boot whoever does not have that one...i think it was 10-28-2. check her out!
Nice call, ba. I put it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjr4EmQ5gMc

(BTW, this recording isn't yours. It's the digital version.)