Cover Art Requested

Pretty self-explanatory
SoulForHire

Cover Art Requested

Post by SoulForHire »

Previously, I never would bother with cover art for torrents I would download. However, the art Colin has made for most of the Revolver shows have absolutely spoiled me, so I now almost can't live without them.

Accordingly, I would like to see if anyone has art for the following shows:

June 17, 2011 Rochester
June 25, 2011 Buffalo
July 23, 2011 Bridgeport

Thanks, and I hope I don't sound so demanding. The artwork is very appreciated
bronxapostle

Re: Cover Art Requested

Post by bronxapostle »

patience SOUL, they'll show...these are all VERY recent shows. you gotta give people time. believe me, i know, all this seemingly little stuff can be quite laborious and time consuming. especially with the regular routine of life: work, family, faith and fun! sooner or later, they almost always appear. thanks to the artwork man himself: MR. BLUE. keep up the good work EVERYONE.
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

Sorry, but I am very guilty of Impatience. Spoiled by these modern times, I guess. I remember back in the 80s, I would wait months to do a trade by mail for a show that was maybe years old by that time. The only cover art I would usually get is a typewritten setlist, which may be of varying accuracy. If I was lucky, I might get a crappy black and white Xerox of something put in the cassette case.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

no worry soul...i'm EXACTLY like you. i started taping MYSELF in 1989, and acquired my 25 previous shows from cal and tony in about 1996 or so. artwork SECONDARY! good clean fun getting those shows sixteen-eighteen years later. only funning you, being ball busting benny...no foul!! cheers, ba
scamp

Post by scamp »

I like the consistency of Colins art for the revolver shows so I have just been playing with the Newport show and Bridgeport but I take a looooong time. I'm sure they'll surface.
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

scamp wrote:I like the consistency of Colins art for the revolver shows so I have just been playing with the Newport show and Bridgeport but I take a looooong time. I'm sure they'll surface.
yes...and if i may ask...for the NEXT leg, maybe Colin will incorporate the SECOND spinning songbook art/poster featuring the "monkey"
bronxapostle

Post by bronxapostle »

SOUL...doc contacted me and i will gladly transfer that 1991 show for you/us!! cheers, ba
SoulForHire

Post by SoulForHire »

PM me your name address