Another Only Flame Poll!

Pretty self-explanatory

If you had to eliminate one version of "The Only Flame In Town", which would it be?

The album version (with Daryl Hall) on GCW
58%
The ballad version (on the bonus discs)
42%

Total votes: 12

Sour Milk Cow

Another Only Flame Poll!

Post by Sour Milk Cow »

Okay, just for fun: here's ANOTHER poll about the suddenly controversial song "The Only Flame In Town"! If one version of this song had to be erased from history, never to be heard again, which would you choose to delete?

I suppose I could have included ALL the various "ballad versions" of this, but the voting might get split three ways between the live ballad, the alternate studio version, and the re-written demo on the ATUB bonus disc. Each of those has its own individual flavor, but I'm interested in the stark contrast between the GCW version and the slower version that shows up on reissue bonus discs.

Take your pick! Do you like the slow one, or the fast one?

:D
migdd

Post by migdd »

Truth be told, if I had to pick between these 2 versions of TOFIT again, I'd choose Indoor Fireworks!
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

:lol:
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

One of those votes is wrong. That's what I get for reading too quickly. I meant to keep the ballad version, and I didn't see "eliminate" until too late.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Sour Milk Cow

Post by Sour Milk Cow »

....or perhaps you had a change of heart! a moment of truth! :D
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

not even a little one. :)
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare