Forge He nything

Pretty self-explanatory
Branst

Forge He nything

Post by Branst »

I really like this song a lot and I was reading the lood & Ccolate liner and it says that the version I have on my Rhino copy is different from the one on the Ryko B&C. I don't own the Ryko version and was wondering if it's worth buying just to get this version of "Forer Anythg?" I know there's another version on the Mighty Like A Rose bonus disc but I have a feeling that it isn't the same one on the Ryko.
Last edited by Branst on Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
And No Coffee Table

Post by And No Coffee Table »

Yeah, there are three completely different versions of the song. If you really like it, you're going to want them all.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

And No Coffee Table wrote:Yeah, there are three completely different versions of the song. If you really like it, you're going to want them all.
Not to mention the fact that when the song made it's live debut, it was as a piano ballad. None of the studio records that have been release reflect this arrangement, which some fans maintain is the most successful.

So, you'll want to seek out a live version, too!
Branst

Post by Branst »

Could anyone send or direct me to an mp3 of a live version of "Five Her Anythig" in it's piano ballad form? Also, does anyone have the song "The Last Time You Were Leaving Me," in any form?