setlists of the Memphis shows??

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

setlists of the Memphis shows??

Post by sweetest punch »

Has anyone a setlist of the Memphis shows?
Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, dear people, while standing so close to Elvis, it seemed like a waste to try to keep up with a setlist - regardless of how big a fan I am. I did however watch someone grab a setlist from the stage after the early show on Saturday and I asked them if I could take a picture of it. I would have tried to wrestle the guy for it, but he had driven 14 hours from Lubbock, Texas to see the show AND it was his birthday. Just couldn't bring myself to fight with him. :) I had completely forgot about posting this picture. And I don't really remember whether or not he actually stuck to this exactly. I'm still having flashbacks!

I will say that he played more of his regular hits at the Saturday late show than he did at the Saturday early show including a medly of Alison, Tears of a Clown, Tear-Stained Makeup and Suspicious Minds. It was great!
daybreaker

Post by daybreaker »

They did End of the World and You Belong to Me before Radio Radio. I don't remember hearing any of Honey, Are You?, but I may have just forgotten it. They did play Moods for Moderns briefly after Uncomplicated, but it was just an instrumental outro.