who will give us a bed for the night?

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Smallfaces1

who will give us a bed for the night?

Post by Smallfaces1 »

hey, anyone from nashville,memphis,new orleans or anywhere from texas want to give 2 english guys a bed for the night in the next couple of weeks?

cheers guys!
"Do you remember rick astley? he had a big fat hit it was ghastly, he said i'm never gonna give you up or let you down, well i'm here to tell you that dick's a clown"
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

PM me with your details and I could put you up here in New Orleans, depending on the dates. Let me know.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Hey! I'm only two hours south of Nashville. PM me if you can work that out. I'm a pretty good cook and I have wine and liquor! :)
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

You are welcome here when you get to Texas. PM or call.

Sounds inviting Spooky!!! Makes me want to head East!! :D
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Bring it on, legman! Come one, come all! We love a house full of company! Room for everyone!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

SmallFaces1 - don't forget. If you speak to Spooky tell her what a terrible album KoA is. She loathes it. With a passion :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Smallfaces1

no way

Post by Smallfaces1 »

the only EC album i bought with me travelling for a year is KOA! thats spooky! i love it! all the bluegrass country stuff rocks!
"Do you remember rick astley? he had a big fat hit it was ghastly, he said i'm never gonna give you up or let you down, well i'm here to tell you that dick's a clown"
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

I think you and Spooky will get along just fine... :D
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Again, the offer is open. Smallfaces - I hope you can make it. If you can't make it out of Nashville, perhaps we could at least drive there to meet you. Try not to leave without at least trying to hook up somehow. :)
Smallfaces1

hey

Post by Smallfaces1 »

spooky, thanks very much for the offer but we're catching the greyhound to memphis today! i went to my first ice hockey game! the nashville predators! they lost but it was still cool!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

You should have told me you were already in Nashville. I was in a nearby city on Saturday for DrS's cousin's wedding. Oh well.

Everyone is still welcome at the Spooky's house! Come on! :)
Smallfaces1

ok

Post by Smallfaces1 »

ok, well if anyone can give us a bed this weekend in new orleans it would be great! thanks guys,

mark.