Official Elvis dreams thread

Pretty self-explanatory
PlaythingOrPet

Official Elvis dreams thread

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

I think I had my first ever EC dream last night -- not that interesting but an EC dream anyway. To cut a long story short, my Elvis pal and I were having coffee in my fave little cafe (now sadly closed - poo). I don't remember how Elvis ended up sitting at our table after he came in, but he did. We began talking about why he hasn't set any UK tour dates yet, blah, blah, blah, and I suggested he play some really small solo gigs at the Picket in Liverpool, the Borderline in London and the Union in Newcastle (the ones I remember). He was writing all this down and I even noticed how much the tickets would cost: £11. "They're cheap", I said. It wasn't a weird dream until Ron Manager from the Fast Show began to talk at a very loud level about "jumpers for goalposts" from the next table. What the hell was that all about?!!!

I've had a premonition, UK people, a premonition....

:lol:
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

I've had a few Elvis dreams in my day. I had one once...where I was driving up to Michigan, to see family, and I stopped at a rest stop, and I saw a dude working on a car...another guy on the top of the car, yet another guy helping the first guy, and a younger guy sitting in the backseat of the car. Suddenly my family was there...and my dad jumps out and helps the man fix his car. THE DUDE WAS ELVIS! The guy on the roof was Steve Nieve, the guy helping was Pete Thomas, and the guy in the backseat was the bassist for the Imposters (I don't remember his name :oops: ). Every time I stop at a rest stop...I look for four guys...with a broken car...
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
mood swung

to sleep, perchance to dream of elvis

Post by mood swung »

I dreamt he was in my brass bed in the house I lived in when I was 13 or 14. We sat there talking in the dark, all nicely cuddled up--I must mention that he was fully dressed and wearing some kind of scratchy overcoat. This dissolved to a restaurant on the strip of the U of Tn, where I introduced him to a bunch of a friend's friends who were all agricultural majors getting ready for the annual Roadkill Banquet. We then watched a working dog competition and then my husband woke me up. The bastard. :wink:
Like me, the "g" is silent.
A rope leash

Elvis is dreamy!

Post by A rope leash »

On the night of the concert, Elvis just followed me aroound in my dreams. I swear, all night, I was just going places, and everywhere I went Elvis was playing. I literally rocked all night.

Everybody's dreaming...
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Oh God, MS, Elvis at UT. Do you think he could take that? I mean, I know the man likes country music, but I don't think he could take Roadkill Banquet. :o
tokyo vogue

Post by tokyo vogue »

aaahhh man...i had a dream like a year ago that Elvis was playing guitar in the middle of the staircase in my house. my dad was like, "dude, you're in the way, move." then Elvis got all snippity and left.

my dreams suck.
if we can rock together, why can't we walk together?
whtesde

Post by whtesde »

I was traveling on a train and then on a riverboat with a bunch of people and EC. I have no idea why he was there. An old friend of mine, J., was there too. We find an envelope with EC's home address on it in the trash. J. rips part of it up to try to protect EC's privacy. I go to bring the ripped envelope back to EC. He is standing on a platform on the boat so that he is taller than me. I ask for an autograph on my arm. I have writing on the left arm so I hold out my right one. He says, "On your arm?" I say, "Yes." He says, "You have two?" I check them and say, "Yeah." He giggles and signs 'Elvis' on the inside of my right forearm with a green felt pen and I worry that it will wash off. I say, "Thank you, sir," and he says, "Thanks, dear," and pats my shoulder. I go to show my autograph to J. but she just wants me to buy her ice cream. Another person, M., who I never liked very much, is there and J. says that she's upset. I try to show M. my autograph but it seems to have switched arms. Finally she sees it and I go try and get the ice cream but I can't find the one that J. wants and I worry that the boat is leaving without me.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

None yet - but im hoping....... :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

The first and only sex dream I ever had was about Elvis. He's really good. :oops: Needless to say, I was in a good mood for the entire day. :lol:
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Man, I had another one the other night where he was talking to me, and I was just trying to sound nomral, not like an obsessed fan, and trying to keep his interest! It was tough!
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I had a dream last night (friday) about a post on the Annex... the one about Let It Be Naked.... all I remember is being frustrated about something about the album, then I lost my copy. I even had to check it was still there this morning when I got up!

Madness!!!!!! :shock:
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Crow, you're dreaming about posting on the annex? :o
girl out of time

Post by girl out of time »

i once dreamt elvis was a music teacher at my former high school.....and i entered the classroom just to take him outside and make out......such inapropiate behaviour got him fired of course!
...the promise of indulgence in my confidential voice approached inmortal danger but you´ll never know how close....
BlondTrophyWife

Post by BlondTrophyWife »

I have yet to have an Elvis dream but when I do I hope it is one like Double Dutchess'. :oops:
tart

Post by tart »

About a month ago I dreamt I met Elvis,I don't remember where but I told him I was going to see him in concert soon and more than anything I'd love to hear him sing Battered Old Bird but I know he won't and the next thing I know he's sitting on a stool with a guitar and does the song for me!
yeah that was a nice one.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

I vaguely remember having a dream last night about posting on this site!!! I am really losing it.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
Misha

Post by Misha »

I haven't had one, but I hope he's writing a check to me in it when I do....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Oh, I have Elvis dreams all the time; usually it's a concert in a really small place where I have first-row seats. I had one of those right before the concerts last week. Sometimes we're just chilling.

The other night I dreamt that I was in an airport, trying to get to a French test, and Elvis was playing little mini-concerts all around the airport, so I'd walk by and he'd be playing some random song, but all the travelers were more or less ignoring him. I talked to him to for a couple of minutes, and he asked if I liked the "Live by Request" show, and I got all embarrassed, because I didn't see the whole thing, so I tried to change the subject by telling him how much I'd liked the Town Hall shows. Then my friend and I were eating a salad in the airport, and she said, "you know you're topless, right?" And I realized I was, but I was trying to act all nonchalant about it, so I said, "oh yeah, sometimes I wait to put on some of my clothes until I've been walking around for awhile," and I wanted to put on a shirt but thought that wouldn't be nonchalant enough, so I was stuck, trying to remember if Elvis had been looking at my breasts when we were talking. That's the closest I've gotten to a sex dream about him.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

I bet he did look, Miss BA. :wink:
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

i really really REALLY should not read this thread at the office.

i'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud and make my officemates come running to find the funny.
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Ive had a couple Elvis dreams, but they havent been all that memorable. In one I was in the backseat of a car with him, but thats all I remember . . . erm, yeah. Then I had one that he wasnt even really in, a friend and I went to see a concert of his in a gym that had a fancy bar in the back and after the show we tried to find him but he ended up slipping out in a limo. And that was it!

A friend of mine once had a dream about playing strip poker with EC and the Attractions. She's stealing my dreams . . . :shock:
miss buenos aires

Last night I had a dream about BlueChair. He was engaged to his cousin, but then he started dating his current girlfriend, and he kept asking me for advice. I was like, "you have to dump one of them! You have to!" and he kept saying, "I know, I know, but it's so hard..." At one point, he told me he was very close to ditching his cousin, but then I saw them in the supermarket, buying cheese! Lots of cheese! All different kinds: Brie, Gouda, goat cheese, blue cheese, tons. They certainly didn't look like they were on the verge of breaking up, and I told BlueChair so. You are a sneaky, sneaky fellow, Mr. Chair.
Misha

Post by Misha »

I never should have read this thread in the first place....last night I had an EC dream.

He was laying on the floor of a garage, stating that he was going to help my friends paint the garage (he was in his suit). I told him no we had to go, as I was his assistant...we were bickering...

Then, my friend Steven tells him that he doesn't like the way he is answering his questions on the website, that there should be more answers and not just one long one, then Elvis lays into me, because it apparently was part of my job....

Just what I needed, another boss....
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
miss buenos aires

Last night I dreamt I was at a really bad EC concert. How bad? Instead of closing with CCIU#4, it ended with one of those old-style "Steamboat Willie" cartoons: the toons were singing a song off Spike, but I can't remember which one. I was in the very front row, and I wanted to go put my chin onstage, but the guy next to me grabbed the top of my head and made me sit down. Then I saw Otis, and I was hitting on him until he introduced me to his wife ("This is Mrs. Westinghouse"), who was sitting next to me at the bar. Oh yeah, Otis was a bartender.

What could it all mean?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

That you drank something really strong before you fell asleep last night? :wink: