General Sarcastic Comment

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Copenhagen Fan

General Sarcastic Comment

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

for a place that is designed for people who fancy themselves intellectuals, there seems to be a void of intelligent discussion....not even funny junky stuff.....what's up???
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
A rope leash

I'm on my goddamn break!

Post by A rope leash »

Hey! I took a fucking holiday! Is that o fucking kay with you?

The smart people left this board after being attacked by a viscious dog. I'm not sure if it was really Toto or not.

Anyway, there's a long list of really great posters that just don't seem to post anymore. They probably got lives.

Besides that, not every Elvis fan is an intellectual. I thought the MBA-CopeFan impromtu free speech debate was the kind of thing that makes this board interesting. I love it when my brain gets going on both sides!

But, beware the glazed-over eye of the casual reader! They may see it as pretentious, and it just might be...
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Yeah, whatever.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Im not an intellectual or have a brain to get going, nor do I have a life, and on top of that im now depressed! :roll:

Im off shopping to get myself all these things....no!!...wait!! I HATE shopping! AARRGGHH!!

Cure suggestions on a postcard please!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

a place for intellectuals? and intelligent conversation? There wasn't one word about that when I registered! Should I complain here or in the From the Mgt section? Can we start a debate about What are Smarts? Can I get my money back? Is, after all, tomorrow another day? Will Harry meet Sally? Will Martha get her man? Tune in tomorrow, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ok, Cope, what intelligent topic would you like to browbeat?

Count me in.....I haven't ranted in hours....I'm due... :lol:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

The world is everything that is the case. Discuss.
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Hmmm.. intelligent posts.. it is tough to stay thought provoked and non-controversial.

But take ten steps and name your topic Cope.

:P
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

We need some new blood for incentive to show off anew. I showed Blue and Taz my 268pg recruitment plan (incl elviscostellofans.com t-shirts and assorted publicity stunts like jumping off of the Sydney Opera House for Elvis),
but they never listened....
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

I'm not saying that people should be intellectuals.....god knows I've tried to bring the level of discussion down to a level that even the common man can understand......on many occassions, and I'd gotten heat for it (which I relish), but my impromtu MBA?? Freedom speach, is something I truly believe in, that's why I got serious. There are two things I strongly believe in, freedom and non-conformity.....(and the power of the cock of course, coming in at a distant #3)

Yes Rope...you can have a vacation!....I pray you ate Pumpin Pie with Cool Whip.
verbal gymnastics

Copenhagen Fan wrote:god knows I've tried to bring the level of discussion down to a level that even the common man can understand
There's your problem Cope!

There doesn't seem to be enough sarcasm in this thread.
El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:, but my impromtu MBA?? Freedom speach, is something I truly believe in
That's interesting, because good spelling is something I truly believe in! :lol:
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

well..my spelling is horrible!!! Damn right...! ....On the other hand, my spelling is just as lousy in Danish.. :lol:
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Okay Elfslut,

If you have a problem with us, then sod off! :lol:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Elfslut?
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

I confuse myself sometimes.

:?
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Is soding off like when you replace your lawn with like kinda artificial grass that are grown in carpet like chunks?? :lol:
verbal gymnastics

Copenhagen Fan wrote:Is soding off like when you replace your lawn with like kinda artificial grass that are grown in carpet like chunks?? :lol:
Cope - go and tell your neighbour that you'd like to sod his grass but silently pronounce the "gr" in "grass" and see what happens! :lol:
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Re: I'm on my goddamn break!

Post by sulkygirl »

A rope leash wrote: Anyway, there's a long list of really great posters that just don't seem to post anymore. They probably got lives.
Not I, unfortunately... have just been working so hard at the survival thing that I haven't had time to read the board lately, much less post much.

I HAVE no life, rope.

:cry:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."