Big thanx to Verbal Gymnastics

Pretty self-explanatory
Jackson Doofster

Big thanx to Verbal Gymnastics

Post by Jackson Doofster »

VG is a top bloke. Very generous and thoughtful. He joins Spooky, Norman Brain and Otis on my list of people I will willingly give my spare front seat Elvis tickets to (if that ever happens, possibly........well you never know...). Oh...and if Lapinsjolis is ever in the area and needs somewnere to stay... I have a spare room................ :wink:

Cheers mate.
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Why, Jackson, a man that would give up a spare ticket like that to me! I should just hop a plane to your fair country and give you a big smooch! :wink:

Verbal is great, isn't he? If he's not A-list Celeb, he's surely A-list EC Board Member. I would toast to Verbal, but it's not even 6:00 am here yet. But here's a fine cheers to Verbal raised with my morning cup of coffee!!! :D
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

*sigh*

I need to start being a good guy, like verbal :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Oh, BC...you are a very good guy. You're work on behalf of the board is immense and you write incredibly interesting and intelligent posts.

Now....if you send me a great homemade CD of Elvis's show at the Dublin Olympic Ballroom (1983), I'll put you on my list of people who can have a spare ticket if I'm ever in the position where I have 10 spare tickets. I'll buy you a hot dog as well.... :lol:
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

in the voice of Homer: Mmm... hot dog :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

Verbal Gymnastics- Cheers and front row tickets, you must wonderful! I'm sure you deserve the hypothetical front row tickets. What did you do?

Jackson Doofster-I've been thwarted in your imaginary ticket offer. Yet you are generous enough to offer me a spare room. Thank you, I'll be sure to bring my overnight bag if ever I find myself in some far flung Canadian club. 8)
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

lapinsjolis wrote:Verbal Gymnastics- Cheers and front row tickets, you must wonderful! I'm sure you deserve the hypothetical front row tickets. What did you do?
I just did something for JD that I would hope someone would do for me. I just do things because that's the type of person I am, not because I expect anything in return.

Having said all that, with Christmas coming up, the acid test is with Santa to decide who's been naughty or nice...
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Jeez Verbal, you've got connections with Elvis and Steve, don't you have connections with Santa as well? :lol: