Live by Request

Pretty self-explanatory
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Must wait, Poppet. :o Sounds like with your rough school schedule that you need a little Elvis to brighten things up a bit. :wink:
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Don't know what this programme is, whether it will ever be shown in blighty, and I'm not going to waste my time voting (I'm wasting my time here instead :) ), but in theory I would have voted for Just Another Mystery.
signed with love and vicious kisses
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

SLL: don't know if you have loads of useless cable channels, like me, but I did have the good fortune to catch a showing of Bowie on this show earlier this year. Can't remember which channel, but certainly a cable one. I'm sure some good soul here will let us know if this is the case.

Welcome to BTW. It wasn't just the ref to the old board, it was the State, I guess!!
HungupStrungup

Post by HungupStrungup »

BlondTrophyWife wrote:I just requested Couldn't Call It Unexpected No. 4, so now we have one from MLAR.
Hello to you as well, BTW (which looks weird because it's Netspeak for "by the way"). He happily led the NY audience in a "Couldn't Call It Unexpected No. 4" singalong last night ("Just you in the balcony . . . . . all right, now the ladies"). The man's positively giddy these days.
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"
Uncomplicated

Post by Uncomplicated »

It's "You Little Fool" for me!!
It's in your eyes..... It's in your eyes.....
BlondTrophyWife

Post by BlondTrophyWife »

Sounds like it was an incredible show, Hungup. I am so very jealous! Oh well, I guess I will have to wait patiently for our turn on this end.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ok, just saw the commercial...

Black and white, different actor people types with black eyeglasses on singing his "hits". Then it says EC live by request...something like, you have been singing his songs ....

Then at the end, face close up of EC in b & w, he says, "The Art of Entertainment." Major eyebrow up and down action, trying to be cheesy, suceeeds...
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
HungupStrungup

Post by HungupStrungup »

For anyone who misses the live broadcast tonight, don't be concerned. It'll be repeated several times.
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"