Request for links to seviceable boots

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
Paul B

Request for links to seviceable boots

Post by Paul B »

I've gathered up and enjoyed a few rarities from a brief comb of this board (Heatwave, BBC Sessions, Flip City, Royalty Theatre with the A's, Lucerne with Allen) but wanted to ask those gathered here with greater knowledge if they might kindly point me towards any other gems I might be missing from all stages of our man's career.

You'll notice from the list above that I go mainly for FM or soundboard, the Attractions or Imps make enough racket as it is and I find audience recordings slightly hard work but I do make exceptions for some solo shows (eg Royalty Theatre solo).

So, over to you, all guidance much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Ulster Boy

Re: Request for links to seviceable boots

Post by Ulster Boy »

Trawl through here:

http://www.elviscostello.info/wiki/inde ... udio_files

There are loads of good FM soundboard shows from USA tours 1977/78, I'd recommend the San Fran early and late shows of 15 November 77 and the Crawling through the USA bootleg. 79 - I stand accused bootleg is ok, best from that era. Feb 80 Liverpool for Get Happy era. 87- Do the rhumba for EC and the Confederates
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

Buddy Holly on Acid 94 for Brutal Youth era.
Hidden charms for 95 Kojak Variety show (though his voice was shot)
Paul B

Post by Paul B »

Thanks so much for the tips Ulster Boy. The gangsters of Mega Upload seem to be on their way to chokey so more links than usual are dead. Found the San Fran shows - great stuff. So far could only find Kojak gig rehearsals, would like to find the Shepherds Bush gig as I was there, his voice was atrocious though and he got very narky with his poor venerable guitar tech over it in front of us all, then he went all soft singing Very thought Of you to 'her indoors' in the balcony. Buddy Holly On Acid is proving hard to find. Only Confederates I can find is Japan show that's also on youtube. Still, there's some richly enjoyable stuff i'm turning up, eg Painted From Memory long NY radio interview and solo playing.

Any other pointers welcome from board members. Cheers.

Edit - oh there you go I just found out that that Japanese Confederates TV show is the apparently the same as the Do The Rhumba boot! I'm a bit slow here...!
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

Paul B

Post by Paul B »

Thanks again Ulster - that ones a cracker!
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »

Kojack Variety Shepherd's Bush 1995:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rd0vpa0l33f5q
Ulster Boy

Post by Ulster Boy »