pair for Toronto; June 23

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
bobfrombob

pair for Toronto; June 23

Post by bobfrombob »

Have 2 extra tickets for the Toronto show at Sony Centre on June 23. Asking my cost, which is $207. Section 7 in the Orchestra. Row C. And there is a possibility I'll have a pair in row EE in section 5 to sell as well.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

These are presale tickets and I don't have them in hand yet. Artist Arena says expect them a week before the show.

cheers
bobfrombob

Re: pair for Toronto; June 23

Post by bobfrombob »

Sold the pair in row C.

Will probably sell the pair in EE if somebody makes me an offer but I'm still considering going to Toronto (and then driving back to see the Ottawa show). Any clue if the songbook will still be spinning in June or is that Revolver only?
kilyuradeo

Post by kilyuradeo »

I think the tour shirts only list May dates. It does seem logical that only May will have the wheel because I don't know how well the wheel would work for some of the GA shows scheduled before and after the Toronto date. But then again you'd think select venues/cities like the Wolftrap and Toronto would get a Spinning wheel date though I don't think they'd only use it for some shows.

I also have extra pair for Toronto.
ORCH Row CC think it was about $207; Here's a seating chart http://www.ticketsinventory.com/images/ ... 411_tn.gif
bobfrombob

Post by bobfrombob »

Reduced to sell....

I didn't realize the fan club mark up was so high. I notice now that the box office price for a pair is about $170. So I'll sell my tickets for that. Two for the Toronto show at Sony Centre on June 23. Row EE in section 5.

As these are presale tickets, I don't have them in hand yet. Artist Arena says expect them a week before the show. Courier included in the $170.

thanks