Elvis Costello - Great Unknown series

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
CProrock

Elvis Costello - Great Unknown series

Post by CProrock »

I am desperately seeking this 11 CD collection. I cannot find it anywhere online. Someone on this forum can probably upload it and point me in the right direction to finding it. I will even trade other discs for it.

This is what I am speaking of:
http://www.elviscostello.info/informati ... known.html

Thanks!
soulchap

Re: Elvis Costello - Great Unknown series

Post by soulchap »

I have 1 thru 8. email me henry@henrybeer.com

ps I am looking for vols. 9 thru 12. will trade. anyone?

pm me if you like
Last edited by soulchap on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

I have 1 to 11

looking at vol 12. I could complete that from other sources.
Always interested in trading anything I don't have
pm me
The imposter

Post by The imposter »

These are quite difficult to find, at a reasonable price.. can anyone help?

SPOOKY GIRLFRIEND (KBCO VERSION)
[KBCO Studio C Volume 14 album by various artists]
45 (CITIES 97 VERSION)
[Cities 97 Sampler Volume 14 album by various artists]
SPOOKY GIRLFRIEND (THE MOUNTAIN VERSION)
[On The Mountain 8 album by various artists]
Elvis made several appearances on local American radio stations to promote When I Was Cruel, and five of his "live on the air" versions of the album's songs — including three renditions of "Spooky Girlfriend" — were released on CD toward the end of 2002. The KFOG performance of "Spooky Girlfriend" was included on all copies of Cruel Smile, but the other tracks are more difficult to find. A solo acoustic version of "Tart" recorded June 3, 2002 for KBCO in Boulder appears only on the Japanese release of Cruel Smile. A solo acoustic "Spooky Girlfriend" from the same KBCO session was released on a compilation of various KBCO performances available only at Boulder-area SoundTrack stores (and eBay, of course). A solo acoustic "45" recorded June 5, 2002 at Echo Bay Studios in New Hope, MN was released by Minneapolis/St. Paul station Cities 97 (KTCZ) on a similar collection which quickly sold out at area Target stores (but again remained available at inflated prices on eBay). The final "Spooky Girlfriend" was performed before an audience at Seattle's Easy Street Records May 15, 2002 and follows the same basic guitar-and-beatbox arrangement of the KFOG version. It appeared on a CD released by Seattle's The Mountain (KMTT) and sold mainly at area Starbucks stores — but it was comparatively easy for Costello collectors outside of Seattle to purchase, since it was also available through Starbucks' website.
articulate82

Post by articulate82 »

I would very much like to get this set, at least up to volume 10. I do not have much to offer as a trade. I have some bootleg and out of print Beatles that I would be happy to offer though. They are:

-L.S. Bumblebee (bootleg of Let It Be sessions, while the title track is actually a Beatles parody performed by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)

-Alpha Omega (bootleg box set spanning their career)

-Live At the Hollywood Bowl (Released, but out of print)
mattersmost

Post by mattersmost »

Does anyone want to trade for this. I would like a copy.

Let me know, I have lots to share.

Thanks!