In My Liverpool Home

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
Top balcony

In My Liverpool Home

Post by Top balcony »

Hi everyone

For almost a decade my EC live-show-collecting habit has been in remission.

My traded cassette collection has sat contentedly in the loft as I’ve taken each day at a time.

However Sulky Lad’s uploading of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra show has got me straight out of rehab.

Can anyone help me replace my cassettes? Clearly the cassette is nearly extinct, with my present player on borrowed time.

I’m mainly interested in concerts from Liverpool as I’ve been to almost all since the heady days of Erics in 1977 through to the Picket in 2007. Luckilly he's been here loads.

There is nothing currently available on Dime apart from Sulky’s one from June. Plus I can't seem to get soulseek to work for me.

I have a few relative rarities on CD to trade (although subscribers to this Board are likely to have most if not all). I’ve also got DVDs of the Spinning Songbook show from Liverpool and a blood and guts performance by EC+ the As from RAH. Both feature comedy filming over the shoulder with a wobbly video camera, a stlye of camerawork subsequenly to become popular in Hill Street Blues.

Anyway can you fix it for me?

Please send me a PM.

Anything I receive I’ll offer on.

Best wishes

Colin
Aka Top Balcony