trading

Post offers for legally distributable EC music, memorabilia, tickets, etc.
modboy

trading

Post by modboy »

Hello all,

I am new to this forum but not new to Elvis. I have been a fan since 1979, and have always bought his commercial recordings, starting with singles on Stiff and up to all of the great 2 CD reissues of My Aim Is True and the like. I have only recently discovered the rare treasure troves of unreleased live Elvis Costello shows traded, and am very interested in having copies of a few choice things. I will list some of them and hope that some of you on this list might have some of these goodies. If anyone would like to trade any of these things with me, I would be glad to share anything I have, which is a lot. Please feel free to contact me about a trade.

1. George Jones "With A Little Help From My Friends" HBO special from 1981, recorded with Elvis, Nick Lowe, and John Hiatt. They do "Stranger In The House", "Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down", "He's Got You" and another tune Geoge sings. This is the holy grail for me. Should be released officially.

2. Live at the Palomino, early show from 1979. The whole show, but I really would love those unreleased tunes John McFee is on - "Red Shoes', "Alison" & "Mystery Dance". Why weren't they included on the Almost Blue bonus CD?

3. Live at Sophia Garden, Cardiff, Wales, January 1979. This is on the "Armed Funk" bootleg. Really care about this because (a) it is a soundboard recording, and especially (b) because Dave Edmunds guests on "Mystery Dance". That sounds great to me.

4. w/ Attractions w/Nick Lowe encores. Faces-Dallas, Texas January 28, 1978

5. DELBERT MCCLINTON LONE STAR CAFE,NYC JULY 25,1978 w/ Elvis on a few tunes

6. April 12, 1978 Elvis Costello and the Attractions With Phil Lynott And Nick Lowe Portsmouth, Guildhall Audience recording With artwork

7. w/ The Attractions Nashville Rooms-London, UK August 7, 1977

8. 1977-09-04 "The King of Belgium"Elvis Costello & The Attractions Nashville Rooms, London Audience recording

9. 1977-09-01 Elvis Costello & the Attractions Maniquin Ballroom, Falkirk Audience recording. Only live recording of "Pay It Back".

Anyone who has these to trade will make my year.

thanks,
Scott