The Coolest People Ever

Post pictures of yourself, your family, or just things you found interesting.
BlueChair

The Coolest People Ever

Post by BlueChair »

This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

And we must not forget...
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Damnedly straight Blue!!!!!! Don't forget the sexiest couple on Sesame Street...

''Maria, today's show will be sponored by the number 69, and the letters S, E and X!''

My own personal God though is this man...

He's inspired many to take up birding and conservation, and is a crack-up entertainer to boot!
Last edited by laughingcrow on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Hey Blue, Bob came to a city festival here in Huntsville a few years back and we got him to sign a cd for us. He was truly the nicest guy and talked to us for the longest time.

I still remember the day Jim Henson died. I just sat there on the couch staring at the tv. What a loss.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Yeah, joking aside, Jim Henson was an absolute legend...much loved and sorely missed.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

spooky girlfriend wrote:I still remember the day Jim Henson died. I just sat there on the couch staring at the tv. What a loss.
Me too....I was in 3rd grade at the time. We sang "rainbow connection" in music class that day, and I went home and watched <i>The Muppet Movie</i> and cried. I was only 9, but I was (and still am) such a fan.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

they all seem like dorks to me...???
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Copenhagen Fan wrote:they all seem like dorks to me...???
That's cause you're sex obsessed and out of touch with your childhood. Hostility towards people who devote their life to teaching and entertaining children is pretty pathetic. It's about as low as you can get, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe you should start counseling and fix the chauvinism problem.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Charge.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Down, Blue! I do have to agree, though. You're never too old to appreciate the good things about childhood. Gordon was my favorite on Sesame Street, because that mustache made him look like my dad...

I was pretty young when Jim Henson died, but I still remember it. My friends and I cried, and I was upset for days.

I am a 25 year old woman who still puts "Movin' Right Along" on mix tapes for friends...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

JOHN: He's sex-obsessed, the older generation are leading this country to galloping ruin.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.