Give me a new name

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.

Give me a new name

Post by Guest »

I'm bored with UB and bb. Any suggestions? I was going to say the ruder the better but maybe that's not a good idea.

Post by Guest »

I call you Betty Felon (BF) 'cause you are a pretty villain
And I think that I should tell them that you'd make a pretty killing
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Scousegit
Scousegitette
Scousebunny
Queen of Merseyside
I'm a Scouser just like Elvis
Maccafan
Come On You 'Pool
Deh Doh Doh Dah Deh Deh (or whatever it was)

Er, can only think of one theme. I was always keen on UB myself, especially when I discovered where you nicked it from.
shabbydoll

Post by shabbydoll »

So where does UB come from? I've gone back to shabbydoll, it still suits me the best, and if any bright spark out there decided they like the name it would confuse everyone. I like the way it was so easy to upload my old avatar, it took me a while to find it and it's nice to be able to use it again.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Girl With A Problem
Queen Horse
Big Sister
Miss Macbeth
Party Girl
signed with love and vicious kisses
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

In keeping with the "back to the wild" theme: Barefoot Girl from Naples. That might get a bit unwieldy, though.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

I did not nick it from anywhere, Otis!! Ta for the suggestions. I am now a plaything or pet.

And it's "De Do Doh Don't De Doh". Have you never seen Yellow Submarine? *tut*

While we're on the subject....."Liverpool is one of the candidates for the next European City of Culture – well, you'd think they had done enough on that account." Nice one Elvis, looks like we have:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/cityofcu ... 34,00.html

It was brilliant seeing the look on Jonathan Edwards' face as Newcastle lost. Smug git.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

I was gonna ask where it was from as well, cause I sorta remember, a few boards back, you saying you liked the combination of Bunny and Utilitarian, yes?

Okay, who knows my avatar-- MBA, I bet. (Is it even showing up yet??)
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

That's Eloise, right?

We are rawther fond of her at my house. We have a turtle named Skipperdee.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

If you'll be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me, you can call me Al
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
Otis Westinghouse

OK, you gotta type 'utilitarian bunny' in on Google, and see where it takes you. It's surreal. She assures me it's a coincidence, which seems too improbable. My suspicion is that someone on that site is an Elvis/Bunny fan.

PS I am not a stalker, honest. Just wanted to know if I could find an origin for the name, cos Bunny said no more than Mug does above!
Otis Westinghouse

OK, you gotta type 'utilitarian bunny' in on Google, and see where it takes you. It's surreal. She assures me it's a coincidence, which seems too improbable. My suspicion is that someone on that site is an Elvis/Bunny fan.

PS I am not a stalker, honest. Just wanted to know if I could find an origin for the name, cos Bunny said no more than Mug does above!
Otis Westinghouse

PS Are you a plaything, or a pet?

And explain the postbox. Another ref to LFC?
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

I still assure you it's a coincidence. Bunny is my sorta nickname and I like the sound of utilitarian. You know, I have more than one use and all that.

That's my postbox. Not my postbox. The postbox on Hope St. Why is it called a postbox? It's not a box at all.
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

Ms. (?) TwoShoes, I'm very glad you like Eloise. How, really, could one name a turtle anything BUT Skipperdee, I ask you?

"Here's where he's been: Madrid. Here's where I've been: boiler room." I could recite the whole original book to you. Don't know the others though. "A box of tissues makes a very good hat. My mother knows Lilly Dache."

Can we still call you Bunny, Bunny? Though I do like PTOP. And I hate to bring it up, but your new name, combined with the bunny concept, brings to mind a bit from Michael Moore's film ROGER AND ME about rabbits for sale-- "Meat or pets." Eeew. Sorry.