What were you arrested for?

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Who Shot Sam?

What were you arrested for?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Type this phrase into Google (inserting your name) and let us know what you've been locked up for (don't forget the quotation marks)...

"*your first name here* was arrested for".

I got: "On one occasion, Matthew was arrested for ignoring a police officer’s instructions to explain what he was doing, when he was standing motionless outside a pub."

Sounds about right. :D :D
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Your search - "Cari was arrested for" - did not match any documents.
Apparently I've never been arrested -;)
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Everything changed when Michelle was arrested for welfare fraud. She landed in jail for six months, the first time she'd ever been away from her children

and then this one:

In 1999, Steve Kubby and his wife Michele were arrested and faced trial for growing his own cannabis in their home
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

"I feel really close to a number of [the parents]," says Mary LeBlanc, a 51-year-old Louisiana receptionist whose 17-year-old son Adam was expelled, arrested, chained to the wall of a police station by his ankles and thrown in jail after his younger brother's school bus driver found a drawing in a sketch pad that depicted Adam and his friends attacking the high school with ICBM missiles. "They know exactly where you're coming from and they're very encouraging. It's very difficult to find someone in this community who can sympathize and understand. You find the most comfort from parents who've been through similar things. If I didn't have that, I would've been lost."

And:

Aside from “f—king with femalesâ€
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

What a rogues gallery. :shock: :shock: :shock:
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Phew - I thought this thread was going to be about REAL life...

*walks away whistling*.

For the avoidance of doubt, the only things I have been arrested for are murder (of good songs when I've attempted to sing) and crimes of fashion (although in mitigation it was the 1980s).
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Gillian was arrested for criminal trespass in the first degree. ... :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
scielle
Location: Berkeley, CA; London, UK; Montreal QC; Toronto ON; New York

Post by scielle »

"In 1944, while living in Crakow, she was again denounced, arrested, and executed."

For treason via poetry.
Emotional Toothpaste

Post by Emotional Toothpaste »

Andrew was arrested for trying to fill a fraudulent prescription and Kreamy singer/ violin-player, Prya, has been on the phone all day & well into the evening trying to find someone with enough collateral to cover Andrew’s $500 bail
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

That may be the best one yet, Toothpaste :lol:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

Let's get this straight. David was arrested for no discernible reason, having committed no crime and, in fact, without there having been a crime for him to have been arrested on suspicion of. The charge of 'suspicious behaviour and public nuisance' is a ludicrous accusation, considering that he was doing what the rest of us do every day: waiting for a train.
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
Mechanical Grace

Post by Mechanical Grace »

This was especially fun since it got the gender right. Sympathy points to anyone who immediately knows where this is from... :lol:
Carlo was later murdered in 1997 and Mortimer Bern, Carlo's twin, testified that he saw Alex do it. Alex was arrested for the crime, but not before she kidnapped Andy Harrison and held her hostage. Alex made a deal with Todd Manning, she would tell him the full story for The Sun in return for his paying for her legal fees. Todd hired Téa Delgado to defend her, who found enough technical loopholes in the case that the charges against Alex had to be dropped. Alex left town with Mortimer, but it was suspected that it was really Carlo she left with and that Mortimer had been the one who had been killed.

Alex returned to Llanview in 2001 when Asa found her where she was working as a stripper and convinced her that he wanted to marry her again. It was all a diversion, though, and Asa really married Gabrielle Medina (to get back at Max Holden) and locked Alex in a hotel room during the ceremony.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

I have no idea, but it sounds like it would make a good movie!
Mechanical Grace

Think a bit lower on the culture scale...
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

A soap opera?
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

sad news. Paul was arrested for running
goat sex sites with older ladies
signed with love and vicious kisses
Mechanical Grace

SLL, we always knew you were the deviant type.

WSS: bing bing bing!

One Life to Live, set in Llanview, Pennsylvania, a fictional Main Line town. Not that I would know.
Last edited by Mechanical Grace on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

so lacklustre wrote:
We have a winner!

Nothing's gonna top that!
scielle
Location: Berkeley, CA; London, UK; Montreal QC; Toronto ON; New York

Post by scielle »

Yeah, well, it's easy with a name like Paul!
Try Zuzanna, damn it! :?
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

Well, I'm shy, and I don't want to post what my name is, not that it matters, but I'm neurotic that way. Anyway, my name is part of a name of a large city in California, so I got a whole ton of arrests. 1.7 million, in fact. Most of them were run-of-the-mill drug arrests and shootings. There was that incident where I failed to register as an agent of the Democratic People's Republic of China, but this here is the highlight of my rap sheet:

"[she] was arrested for being wildly drunk and grabbing a cop's crotch."

Not exactly goat sex sites with older ladies, but pretty spicy for my neighborhood, all the same.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

According to this, I was busy in Nashville
North Precinct detectives have charged 27-year-old Martin George Zarefoss with criminal homicide for the shooting death of his girlfriend inside their Madison residence last week.
Love my photo

miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Mechanical Grace wrote:SLL, we always knew you were the deviant type.

WSS: bing bing bing!

One Life to Live, set in Llanview, Pennsylvania, a fictional Main Line town. Not that I would know.
I could have gotten that one...I kept thinking, "Todd Manning, where do I know that name from?" He may have been a rapist, and I don't usually dig long hair on guys, but good Lordy, he was hot for the two weeks I watched the show.

And I have not been arrested for anything, sad to say. With any luck, that could change tonight!
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Who Shot Sam? wrote:
so lacklustre wrote:
We have a winner!

Nothing's gonna top that!
No - sorry but this actually happened to So Lack. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson the first time :lol: I thought this was supposed to be fictional!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
bobster

Post by bobster »

Bob was arrested for stealing bundles of copper wire and bits of brass and aluminum from a scrap yard in October 1994, six months after his 18th birthday.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!