Misha swaps USA for married life in Carlisle

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Nice to know you're hanging in there, Misha. Tough breaks lately. Take care of yourself and feel free to hire a hitman for that "dentist" if you must. :wink:
Misha

Post by Misha »

Hiya Spooky G!!

Yeah, my life is more interesting than you know right now!!!! I'm trying to come to grips with everything, but somehow plotting the death of my dentist helps calm me down.

It's wrong, isn't it? :oops: :?

:wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Next time Misha :wink:
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Absolutely VG!!!

Should be about three months from now.

Don't tell your wife :wink: :wink: :wink:

:shock:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Misha

Post by Misha »

Just to beat the Amazing John Foyle to the punch.....

Hiya Everyone,

Colin and I just wanted to let ya'll know that we won't be outdone by the Krostellos. They may have us beat by a month, but we're on board. We're expecting a little human, too.

We are about four days shy of the three month mark. Which makes us poppin' the critter out at the end of January. Unlike Diana, I was planning ahead and put on my pregnancy weight well in advance of actually being pregnant.......so I'm sure she's going to fare better in the carrying department.

I've got the distinct advantage of having our baby with the NHS. Something I know Diana would just turn green with envy about. No one tell her, I wouldn't want her to get upset.

:) Babies for everyone!!!!

:) Misha of Colin & Misha - blaming Elvis not only for the marriage, the move to England and now the baby.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Who Shot Sam?

Post by Who Shot Sam? »

Congrats misha!
Mother, Moose-Hunter, Maverick
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Oooh, a little Misha maybe? Wouldn't that be the most fun?!?!?

Congrats!!!
verbal gymnastics

Congratulations to you both - a little Mishap! Only joking of course.

(I always love the way that when I email Misha, the spell check always comes up as Mishap :D )

And Misha - you can watch me drink lots of alcohol when we meet up :lol: To celebrate of course :wink:
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Many congratulations to you both - I wish you a safe and problemless pregnancy. I take it the first choice of names for a boy will be Elvis then? :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

congrats, misha!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

ooh - congrats!
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Heya Everyone,

Thanks for the well wishes. You know, I've had enough people tell me either not to name it Elvis or to name it Elvis, that I'm tossing it around now. Much to Colin's chagrin.

I'm thinking Elvis Declan MacManus Barrett.

That should shut everyone up. :wink: :wink: :wink:

It would almost be worth it to see the look on my mother's face. LOL!!

I think it's safe to say that if we use any of Elvis's names it's going to be Aloysius. And only if I get Colin really, really drunk first. :shock: :shock:

Scan on Tuesday.....everyone keep your fingers crossed that I'm not farther than three months-ish.....cause I want to still go home in October...and if I'm farther along that might put that into jeopardy!

VG...would love to meet up and have you have a couple for me! Drinks for everyone!!! Tom Yum Koong soup for me! I just can't get enough. I was so desperate I actually made some by scratch tonight (and while it wasn't horrible, it was a long way from tasty).

:roll: :evil: :evil:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
bobster

Post by bobster »

Many, many congratulations Misha!

I'm so glad -- and btw, did know that you happen to share a handle with a very conservative, rather nasty blogger who apparently linked to my blog at some point for some reason, though I can't actually find it. At first, I actually thought it was you who was the proprietor of "Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiller" and thought all the conservative bile was sarcasm. But I eventually figured out that the other Misha was not only a rightwinger (which you are not) but also a man. So, he can't possibly be with child or you, right?
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
Misha

Post by Misha »

Hiya Bobster....

Just the thought of being a right winger makes me want to take a bath with bleach.

I assure you it isn't me. I can barely be bothered to answer my own emails....I've racked up quite a bit....much less babysit some stupidly named website thingy. (As if I have the technology)

Wish I had had the inclination to pick on you....though I would have chosen a different name so that way it would have taken you awhile to figure it out. Using my own name would have been handing it to you on a plate. Not my style!!

Hope you are well,,,,,and being good behind the orange curtain.

:D Misha +1
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Boy With A Problem

Post by Boy With A Problem »

Congratulations Misha!

I'm glad to see you're behind on your e-mail - it makes me feel less guilty about not sending you one. Your blog is great; I've been here for 2 1/2 years and I still shake my head at some of the stuff. (why do I want to kill people in the supermarket?) We'll be passing by on our way to Scotland in a couple of weeks - I'll be thinking of you when I'm fueling up at Carlisle Services!
Everyone just needs to fuckin’ relax. Smoke more weed, the world is ending.
Misha

Post by Misha »

Hiya BWAP!!

Yeah, I still have emails from the beginning of this month I haven't answered. I've become horrible.

I've found the same thing in the supermarket. They become selfish crazed monsters when they walk through the doors, I don't get it. But, I do spend a lot of my time saying, 'Excuse me!' to many of them a la Steve Martin and they then have the nerve to look astounded that a)they did something wrong b) I called them on it. But they always look like the cat who ate the canary and aplogize. Dorks.

Thanks for the compliment on the blog......I really should write more!

:wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Good to read this -

From LA to Carlisle

Published on 31/10/2006
Misha

29 October 2006 8:25pm, English Time

I’m not dead.

I’ll start there. I mean, I could see why you might have thought that would be the case…..seeing as how I’ve shunned my blog for so long. Let’s have a bit of catch-up to get ya’ll up to speed, as brief as I can…but you know me…

see the rest here -

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/opinion/vi ... ?id=261496
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Misha's still not dead-

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/opinion/vi ... ?id=261496

( extract)

16 January 2007, 1:45pm, English Time

Still Pregnant.

So, it looked like I was on a roll there for a short bit, actually sending in blogs…..and then suddenly I stopped again. What was that all about? Welllllllll, the short version is that I was in a car accident. I’m not going to say any more about that at all, other than to say that I have plenty to say about it, but using my noggin, I won’t. I’m fine, the kid is fine, that’s all ya need to know about that.

Now, what else can I talk about?
verbal gymnastics

I got an email from her last night saying she's in labour and to keep my fingers crossed for an easy delivery. Which I am doing (which explains my dogdy tpynig).

Good luck Misha!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

hopefully, all is well and a Mishette has arrived.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
verbal gymnastics

The Mishette arrived on 22nd January. All are doing fine.

I do not know if Misha wants the details posted but if you would like to know then PM me.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Woohoo! I want details! And who are you kidding, Verbal?

Misha posts everything on her blog. You think she would leave out info on this big event!?!
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

congratulations misha
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Congratulations! Best health to mother and child. Daddy too.
verbal gymnastics

spooky girlfriend wrote:Woohoo! I want details! And who are you kidding, Verbal?

Misha posts everything on her blog. You think she would leave out info on this big event!?!
I know she does but it's not for me to say. I can't assume she wants me to tell people. And if she wants to tell the world then it should be her that does it and not me. It's her bundle of joy after all.