Wake up you footy fans!!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Otis Westinghouse

Re: Wake up you footy fans!!!

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Fellaini was pretty consistent last season. We could have done with him against Liverpool, made have salvaged us the point. We lacked the danger going forward that Rooney was giving us against Chelsea. I love seeing Giggsy hitting 40 and on the field, but not starting games when Kagawa and others are on the bench. I don't know why everyone is so ready to see Chelsea take it, just cos ol' Special One is back, all the top clubs have been a mix of impressive and less impressive so far. I look forward to seeing what Ozil can do for Arsenal. Good signing, I'm sure. Should have been ours. I don't think it's that big a deal for Evra, great season last year, but not getting any younger.

Wasn't the whole transfer window a load of nonsense? One of these years the overhype is going to make the game disappear so far up its own backside it will be beyond the point of no return.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
Fishfinger king

Post by Fishfinger king »

Declan McManus has just scored for Alloa!!
Thought he was in Japan.
Could have done with him against Man City...........
Can't you see I'm trying to change this water to wine
Fishfinger king

Post by Fishfinger king »

Tranmere out of the League after 94 years. EC will not be happy.
Can't you see I'm trying to change this water to wine
charliestumpy

Post by charliestumpy »

Well done to all deserving accolades - e.g. current English Champions Chelsea, and for their allowing another ALMOST BLUE team to win.

I enjoy reading about Drogba and Lampard etc in American 'Football'.
'Sometimes via the senses, mostly in the mind (or pocket)'.