Other sites, other forums...

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
marblefaun

Other sites, other forums...

Post by marblefaun »

I was wondering where else, if any, you all post and pontificate. Are there any other interesting sites you visit on a regular basis?
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

This is the best. I've posted occasionally on Bowie Wonderworld, but it's so anonymous with millions of tedious posters. I've also been on Damien Rice and Ron Sexsmith. The latter is cute cos he posts himself, and confirmed he would be playing my two requested toons at his forthcoming London show, but it's too low-key and slow. This board, and its previous incarnations, seems to be just right in having a fairly regular cast of posters who you get familiar with (if not love), but also being big enough to have lots of occasional folk. Quality of verbiage varies, but that's to be expected.

It's a bit childish, and a bit irrelevant as it's an EC trivia ref, but I keep my OW identity for all of my cyber-life. So it was fun being addressed as Otis by Ron S. I'm also this on eBay! Some days I forget my real name.
There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »