What do you want to be remembered for?

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Well, crash, if you don't post your tuna casserole, you can at least be remembered for forcing Misha to drag up the recipe thread again. :wink:

I know now I can be remembered by my daughter for having Elvis sign her art project. She put it in a frame and it is in her bedroom now. I think she is looking at hiring a guard to stand outside the door. :)

One of my other kids told me the other day that I was cool. I liked that.

I gave birth to two kids and have been raising DrS's two kids for 8 years now. Their own mother left them when they were 5 and 3. I hope they all four always know how much I love them.

I think I've done some really great things and I think I've done some really stupid things. I hope the great ones manage to at least tip the scales somewhat favorably. :)
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

Since my first reply was somewhat irreverent, I'll add another. I am a teacher. I only want to be remembered as someone who impacted young people's lives in a positive way and hopefully instilled in them a lifelong desire to continue to learn.
costellopunk

Post by costellopunk »

i want to be remembered as the caring, charming, funny guy i am. but i would like people to airbrush some more hair onto my head when they think of me.
-it takes a long time but god dies too/but not before he sticks it to you-