STICK A FORK IN ME!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
A rope leash

STICK A FORK IN ME!

Post by A rope leash »

Please read this:

http://lightscion.com/whistleblower.htm

As I suspected, some folks on message boards are not what they seem. Some are propagandists for the CIA. They are looking for dissenters to put on their "terrorism list". From what I understand, this list has the names of over 5ive million Americans on it as of this writing.

The top suspects on this board, from my point of view, would be CopeFan, Stormwarning, Perfect Blue, Mr. Average, and Noiseradio. Other suspects might include SelfmadeMug, Pov, and Mood Swung.

I only accuse them because they have, at times, disagreed with me, or because they have seemingly diappeared from the board without explanation. Of course, these accusations are tongue-in-cheek, but with a serious salivia. No one here really defends the Bush line, but no one is ever willing to go the distance and call these neocunts what they really are: Fascists!

Calling them fascists is a good way to get yourself on the "No-fly" list, where many protesters find themselves today. I know you don't believe it, but as this year unfolds, you may find yourself coming around.

No, I'm not paranoid. I'm over-informed. I trust no one.

Stick a fork in me, because I am done!
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

You've found me out. Damn, now I've lost my excuse to miss my assigned tee times with Cheney. However, this might strengthen my relationship with Condi, upset over my assertion that Michael is innocent.

Just for you ARL, here are the things that you might overhear if your double-secret-probabtion website sources could listen in on Dick and I's conversations between the 3rd and the 8th holes on the front nine:

Mr. Average: "What the hell is 'Pink Armadillo' (our double-secret-probabtion code name for GWB) thinking with this bullshit Amnesty program masquerading as a temporary work-leave act?" Is he nuts?", and;

"what advantage does the Pink Armadillo get from the Prescription Drug act other than the support of the massive lobby associated with the Pharmaceutical Cartel, and the attendant flood of votes that will folow in November? Were old people screaming for this bill? And how much, really, is it going to cost me and my children? No really Dick, how much? No, really...no bullshit here Dick. You can talk to me! I'm off the Costellofans board, so it's safe. Just like old times...

There is more, but after double-bogeying the 8th, I take a relentless ribbing from Tiger, and it so pisses me off when he gets all morally righteous and shit. Kiss my ass, Woods!

Rope, I'm watching you. You have broken the circle of trust...

Is that an art scupture in your pocket, and why does it resemble the instruments used by maddened reefer addicts to abuse the killer drug, Mary Jane (code word).

Out.

I am not Mr. Pink. I am a cross between Verbal Kint (Kaiser Soze) and Mr. Orange (undercover cop). Today, I'm feeling a little more 'Sozeish" vs. Orangey, so you better watch your step.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Rope,

You should have kept your mouth shut. I have no choice now. Too bad, too. We could have used a guy like you. Oh well, man. Nothing personal, you understand. Say hi to Hoffa for me.

Oh, and screw you.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I'm just a shape-shifting lizard.
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

For the longest time I have felt that A Rope Leash is actually Oliver Stone. This thread only serves to reaffirm my assumption. :shock:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

That is very funny, ice-nine. It is a little sad that Oliver has become the butt of so many jokes, however, as he has made some excellent films. I actually like to catch parts of "Natural Born Killers" when it is on cable (I call the film "Oliver Stone's Big Joke!") because I really get a kick out of Woody Harrelson and Juliet Lewis and the way they master the 'smirk' for modern film.

In the film "Dave" you catch Oliver Stone being interviewed by Larry King while he reveals the theory that Keven Kline is not actually the President, but a body double. People always laugh at that scene, which suggests that Olivers legacy as a conspiracy theorist may supercede his contribution to film.

But what do I know about film. Not much. I just got a kick out of your Oliver Stome post. Thanks for the laugh.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

sorry to disapoint you Rope...but the CIA wouldn't take me.....I smoke pot and do other things that I won't mention here for fear of pissing off the real CIA creeps..
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Hmm...it looks like my cover hasn't been blown. For the moment.
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

rope, I said I'd play pirates. Pirates! not Wild Wild West! but I have to say this did lift some of my monday gloom.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

and when did I ever disagree with you???
Like me, the "g" is silent.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

I do not do drugs or have sex.

well, maybe I've had sex. it's close. I don't know. maybe I have. I think so....it was close. I don't know
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Someone laminate that post :lol:
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

LessThanZero wrote:I do not do drugs or have sex.

well, maybe I've had sex. it's close. I don't know.

Isnt that something you kinda oughtta know? No, no I understand . . . sort of.

:shock:
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

you europeans and loose posters are so lucky!!

Now i'm starting to realize why you call the perverted guy "Cope"!

Maybe I should.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
A rope leash

Return of the Son of Monster Magnet

Post by A rope leash »

Well, six weeks in rehab didn't do me any good.

Gee, I'm sorry Noise took it personally. The thing is, I understand Noise because I understand Texas. He probably doesn't want to know how I feel about American educators in general.

It's all moot. The human race ends in 2012.

Thanks to all who took this post in the spirit it was intended. Buttered toast for everyone!

Hey, I know you didn't miss me as much as I missed you. I love you like family.

You know what that means.

Nyuk-nyuk!

http://www.messybeast.com/winged-cats.htm

I'll be king when dogs get wings!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Good to have you back, Curly... errr... rope :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

and what will six weeks in rehab get you, other than bored silly? and you didn't chase noise away, moody did :lol: :lol:. and we're not the same person, don't listen to pophead.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
pophead2k

Post by pophead2k »

:oops: Please see the recipe thread. (Sulks into corner, licks wounds)
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I do not wish the record to show that I was chased away by Moody. That's unfair to her. Her post may have been the microbe sitting on the straw that broke the camel's proverbial back, but I chose to take a break for many reasons which need not be elaborated upon at this time. I'd tell you to go back and reread the thread to discover the main reasons I left, but the offending comments are no longer there. They've been edited away, and in fact they disappeared almost as soon as they were originally posted. Replaced by much more civil discourse, well before anyone might read them and have a low opinion of their author (except they were seen anyway. Oh well). But I don't blame the author for editing them. I would have done so as well. It's hard to let people see what you really think about some issues--much better to appear glib and aloof.

I'm not seeking attention or apologies. I just didn't want Moody to feel like her comments had much at all to do with my hiatus, as they didn't. And I'm not gone for good, I'm taking a much-needed break. I think I'm almost done with it, but who knows? Take care.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Good to have you back, noise.

Please stay :)
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

You really should lighten up in life noise. If you're speaking about me, which I think you are, I feel i have nothing to defend, especially if I'm being accused of unknown things. Also, know I also genuinely wouldn't care to harbour any bad feelings for you. I don't know what you're hoping to achieve here.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

I can not imagine why you would think I was talking about you, Bambooneedle. But I think it's fascinating that you do. I didn't accuse you of anything. Why accuse yourself?

All I'm trying to achieve here is to let Moody know that she didn't run me off. And to let others know that their hypocrisy did not go unnoticed.
--William Shakespeare
A rope leash

A familiar dance...

Post by A rope leash »

This goes to what I said about loving you like family. Who else is going to tell me I'm a hypocritical bigot?

Don't expect change, though...

There's nothing wrong with taking a break, either.

One day everyone will see that I am always right, and disagreement is futile! A little rest will go a long way in helping everyone realize this!

Buildings do not fall down in their own space without special planning. That's all there is to it! Did the Empire State Building burn and fall when it was hit by a B-25 "flying gas tank"?

No.

Yeah, yawn, ho-hum, it can't happen here...
A rope leash

Post by A rope leash »

HungupStrungup

Re: A familiar dance...

Post by HungupStrungup »

A rope leash wrote:This goes to what I said about loving you like family. Who else is going to tell me I'm a hypocritical bigot?
I will, you hypocritical bigot.
A rope leash wrote:Don't expect change, though...
No, of course not. We wouldn't want you to listen to any of us and learn anything. What a silly expectation that would be!
A rope leash wrote:Buildings do not fall down in their own space without special planning. That's all there is to it! Did the Empire State Building burn and fall when it was hit by a B-25 "flying gas tank"?

No.
No two separate events can ever be identical. That what makes them separate events.
A rope leash wrote:Yeah, yawn, ho-hum, it can't happen here...
This is the method of persuasion of yours I find most troubling, Mr. Leash, and ineffective to boot. You insult me when you imply that my failure to agree with you is by dint of complacence, indifference, laziness or stupidity. I am an interested citizen, I read multiple sources and watch many others, I discuss issues and pay attention.

I believe Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove and Asscroft are bad people, surrounded and supported by many more bad people. I don't disagree with you about your more outrageous and unsupported assertions because I don't have the intellect to agree. I disagree for good reasons rather than a lack thereof.

So I'm asking as politely as I can to cut this "ho hum" crap out!
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"