Diana Krall Forum

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Misha

Diana Krall Forum

Post by Misha »

Has anyone else here poked around her forums? I checked them out, and everyone seems so nice....what's up with that?

No bickering....no political debates....no philosophical ponderings....no dissecting of her work.....no making fun of her or her past......no talking of her ex-boyfriends....????!!!

It is a place full of nice people.......

They will never let any of us in.....

:wink: :shock:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Mike Boom

Post by Mike Boom »

I wouldnt say no to "Poking Around Diana's Forums" .
martinfoyle

Post by martinfoyle »

This joke was broadcast on BBC radio the night before Diana Spencer's death.
-What's the difference between Princess Diana and a landmine?
I don't know, but you'd be mad to poke either one of them.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JF thats as bad as this one:-

Whats brown and evil and is found in a babys nappy? - Michael Jacksons hand!

sorry folks - bad taste jokes make me laugh....bad bad Gillli...... :twisted:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
A rope leash

Board invasion

Post by A rope leash »

Ya know what? We should all go over there and really start raising some Hell. Who's with me?!

Avast ye, maties!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Sounds like fun, Rope! :twisted:
A rope leash

Walk the plank!

Post by A rope leash »

There all just a little to sweet and kind and polite. Besides that, Krall is turning Elvis into some kind of wuss!

They might also have weapons of mass destruction. Yes, that's it! They are a direct threat to us here on this board! We must stop them now!
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

I heard that it would only take 45minutes for them to mobilise Weapon's of Jazz Destruction against us....

shit, I hope they don't fire Kind of Blue!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

rope, I like the idea of being called a pirate, be it for procuring music in a less than ethical manner (but only out of necessity) or for raising a pirate flag on the JazzPrincess forum. Can we use walkie-talkies too? Yo, ho!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
Misha

Post by Misha »

I have an eye patch...

Who's got a sword?

We need boots....

I have hoop earrings...

:D :shock:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
A rope leash

Neocons in the mist...

Post by A rope leash »

Pirate outfits are fine, especially if we can post photos over there.

We will also need a plan of attack. It should be coordinated, starting first with the element of surprise. Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition!

Perhaps we shouldn't speak so openly. There may be spies...
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Of course there's spies! I have a sneaking suspicion that they might already be on to us . . .

I dont have a pirate outfit. What if I dressed as a cowboy with a sword? Or something really inconspicuous, like . . . Mr Kotter. With a sword.

As long as I get to have a sword . . .
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Sounds like fun! Im coming to the site disguised as Shane Mcgowan. First im going to learn to swear like a trooper then im going to have all my teeth knocked half out and eat loads of sweets to make them go black. Then im going to learn how to sing very badly and stagger around smoking 6 cigarettes at once and acting drunk.

You will recognise me by the pink carnation in my lapel....... :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

Heeeeey!! We're good people....and sometimes a little over protective (I'm sorry John). You guys are welcome to stop by anytime, pirate attire not required.
8)
No bickering....no political debates....no philosophical ponderings....no dissecting of her work.....no making fun of her or her past......no talking of her ex-boyfriends....????!!!
That's mainly because Diana visits fequently and we try to keep it friendly. We had a rough experience with an official/unofficial forum and that site went down in flames...much like the board on Elvis' site I imagine. Now the site stays UNofficial and 2 of us die hards run it and design it (;) look for an update soon).
Misha

Post by Misha »

BurnishedGold wrote:Heeeeey!! We're good people....and sometimes a little over protective (I'm sorry John). You guys are welcome to stop by anytime, pirate attire not required.
8)
That's mainly because Diana visits fequently and we try to keep it friendly. We had a rough experience with an official/unofficial forum and that site went down in flames...much like the board on Elvis' site I imagine. Now the site stays UNofficial and 2 of us die hards run it and design it (;) look for an update soon).
This makes me feel so much better, I thought you were going to tell me :D :shock: that they were all just naturally nice all the time...that was too much to bear!!!

I guess every celebrity has to have their "crazed fan inundates message board with wierd crap" phase. Sorry that she had to have it, too. Freakin' crazy people being all crazy!!!

:shock:

So, BG, you think we ought to rethink the whole plunder and pillage plan? :wink:

I guess I'll have to come up with another plan for the weekend.............
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
A rope leash

Loose lips sink ships

Post by A rope leash »

Krall took my fierce little Elvis and made him into a babbling wad of jelly, unfit to require my worship. It's a sad thing. I was certain of his infallibilty until she came along.

Of course, it's all explainable.

Would Diana be interested in talking about this, or is she so deluded with aquired narcisism that demented comments such as what might come from a dog are beneath her browsing itinerary?

I wonder if they sit in bed and say things like "my fans are all witty full-breds, and yours are loutish curs to the last..."

Eh, I give up...
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

i'm not goin' till pip gets a sword. will someone give her a goddamn sword please...
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
Misha

Re: Loose lips sink ships

Post by Misha »

A rope leash wrote:Krall took my fierce little Elvis and made him into a babbling wad of jelly, unfit to require my worship. It's a sad thing. I was certain of his infallibilty until she came along.

Of course, it's all explainable.

Would Diana be interested in talking about this, or is she so deluded with aquired narcisism that demented comments such as what might come from a dog are beneath her browsing itinerary?

I wonder if they sit in bed and say things like "my fans are all witty full-breds, and yours are loutish curs to the last..."

Eh, I give up...
Yeah, Diana screwed our boy up but good. It is kind of lovely to see him so beyond himself, though.......gives ya hope....Then again, if they ever break up, he's gonna be pissed. .... hmmm......Nah, I hope they stay together....

"deluded with aquired narcisism"-----do you know something we don't? She has to be a fairly lovely person to cause him to be so far gone...don't cha think?

I actually think the comment above about what they say in bed would come from EC alone....."My fans are all witty full-breds and loutish curs to the last...and yours are sweet and pure boring secretaries...." :shock:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Oily, don't worry, I've FedEx'd a sword to Pip, assuming she's still willing to be the pirate and all. I even threw in an eye patch so she can really feel the part. :wink:
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

SPOOKY G/PIP: I have a spare wooden leg I could send I dont need it now as I now have a solid gold one that I got for xmas. :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
BurnishedGold

Post by BurnishedGold »

:lol: Well, all you guys need now is a parrot!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

would a parakeet do?

today's stupid pirate joke: why couldn't kids go to the pirate movie? Because it was rated "arrrrrrr".
Like me, the "g" is silent.
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

i like that moody.
spooky girlfriend wrote:Oily, don't worry, I've FedEx'd a sword to Pip, assuming she's still willing to be the pirate and all. I even threw in an eye patch so she can really feel the part. :wink:
thank you spooky, i was worried. she'll look good in an eye patch, but she may be bumping into stuff.
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Nice laugh, Moody. :) I'll have to tell the kids.

Oily, don't worry about Pip bumping into stuff. With the sword, people should be naturally dodging her - and if they don't get out of the way, well, the sword should take care of them. 8)
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Wow you guys, Im touched, really. And apparently now all ready to join the DK forum . . .

aye maties :P