board gossip

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
miss buenos aires

board gossip

Post by miss buenos aires »

This is what I would like to know:
-how did Gillibeanz and her partner reconcile after that huge fight?
-did double dutchess ever make a move on the cute boy who was secretly semi-stalking her?
-whatever happened with mars and his cute co-worker who wanted him to go to an EC concert with her?
-are stormwarning and PerfectBlue really making the beast with two backs?

I know, none of this is my business, but you did post this on the Internet, I'm just jonesing for the follow-up.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

same here. It's none of my business, but I'd like to hear the rest of the story...
Like me, the "g" is silent.
stormwarning

Post by stormwarning »

a gentleman neither confirms nor denies the rumours of which he is the subject
Where's North from 'ere?
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

ok, stormwarning, that's true...but what about you? :lol:
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Also Miss B.A. it would be nice if you could keep us up to date with your hot. and then not quite so hot dates.
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Personally, Storm, I'm gonna take that as a "yes"...
Especially after Perfect Blue's commentary in that other thread...

:lol:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Gillibeanz and her partner did reconcile after the massive fight - they called an uneasy truce . Trouble is they are both very passionate people. They fight hard and they love hard! He is very volatile and sometimes unjust, and she wont put up with his crap - hence the 'ding dong round 2'! It will never be a smooth ride but they have been together 6 years now and she adores him so I guess they will survive. Dont tell her I told you all this! :lol:

I'd also like to add to this thread what happened to Costellopunk - did he ever ask the cute girl out at the cafe?
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
miss buenos aires

SoLack, I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say after a whirlwind couple of weeks, and then another whirlwind week of trying to forget the first whirlwind couple of weeks, I am officially on the prowl again. And certain boys with big hands can go fuck themselves.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Thanks for the update MBA, hope you find what you are looking for soon.
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

Well, I never did make any moves on that cute boy I used to work with. I finally made a decision that I would ask him out if he didn't accept a job where I work, but before I found out what he decided, this guy who is the ex-boyfriend of one of my friends called me and we've been seeing each other quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. He's really nice and I enjoy spending time with him, but after the relationship I just got out of, I'm still a little wounded I guess, and I'm trying to keep things light. I've made it clear to him since the beginning that I don't want anything serious and my independence is very important to me, and he's very understanding and all he asks is that I take his feeling into consideration.

So i'm pretty happy with him, and i'll see what happens. And yet, part of me still thinks about asking out the other guy...after all, it wouldn't be cheating, really....heehee, I'm so greedy! :P
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
costellopunk

Post by costellopunk »

i've been hanging around with the cute girl. nothing serious. i thnk she wants a little more from me, but she'a a lot younger than i thought she was and she's never been in a relationship and i don't want to be her first boyfriend. why fuck up this perfectly good friendship with all the ridiculous bullshit that goes with getting "involved"? i'm not about to make the poor girl start carrying my baggage.
-it takes a long time but god dies too/but not before he sticks it to you-
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Hey this is great gossip...but it can't beat mine.

Yesterday I mowed the lawn and laid some slabs in the garden near the garage. After this, I went to the supermarket and bought a large bag of Butterkist and Stuart Little 2 on DVD. Then.... the girls and I slobbed out on the sofa watching said movie before I threw them in the bath (not literally of course) and washed their hair.

Having packed them off to bed, myself and the lovely Mrs Doofster, snuggled up with the Sunday papers and a fruity bottle of Aussie Shiraz. I then trimmed ny rather scary and wirey eyebows and nasal hair, before brushing my teeth and jumping into bed. We then indulged in a quick game of 'Uncle Henry Hides his Helmet', followed by a peaceful night's sleep.

That's all the goss in the Doofster household......tomorrow I bring you a tale of traffic jams, a trip to the local swimming pool and how I decided to paint the garage floor in a dodgy claret colour (my neighbour Gary is a Aston Villa fan and threatened to sneak in and paint the walls blue).

Peace and love
The Doofster
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
DrJ

Post by DrJ »

Too. Much. Information.

DrJ
Tlentifini Maarhaysu
King of Confidence

Post by King of Confidence »

Laying slabs in the garden? Translation? It sounds vaguely scatological.
Jackson Doofster

KOC - small patio area
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

doof, i screamed with laughter. thank you.

i'm at home, knocking back the vodka and cranberry juice, and praising the AC for allowing me to sit and surf, and have lights on, AND not melt into a puddle on the floor. AC is NIIIIIICE. purrrrrrrrrrrr.

is that worthy of gossip? make of it what you will.
Jackson Doofster

Poppet

Domestic bliss is

always worthy of gossip...

JD
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

MIss BA..is it true what people say about big hands???????????

*i thought that the feet were a better indication*
miss buenos aires

Cope: Yes. Sigh.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Miss BA..doh!!!!!!...Why did you dump him then??? :lol:
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

Inquiring minds want to know....

Doof, what kind of shampoo do you use on the kids? My kids always seem to smell like wet dogs after a bath.

Poppet, has the AC been out? what hell for you! It's been about 90 here...but today is leftover hurricane Bill or Bob or Billy Bob.

Costellopunk, just how young is she? Are we talking Animal House?
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

the AC wasn't OUT, but it's just a wall unit. it takes 12 hours to cool off the place. and i haven't seen an electric bill yet for this thing, so i have no idea how much dough i'm iceing here. i try to not have it on all the time. i must be a tough chickie and sweat it out.

it was just so lovely to sit with the AC and chatter. it'll be even better when i eventually get a wireless network going at home. wheeeeeeeeee!

i was giddier when i thought i could go to the elvis shows in providence though.
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

hey, is everybody okay from Billy Bob? hurricanes worry me.
Jackson Doofster

Mood

Strawberry loreal. my girls always smell of angel dust (or chocolate or farts).
costellopunk

Post by costellopunk »

Costellopunk, just how young is she? Are we talking Animal House?
she's eighteen and i'm gonna be twenty four in august. she just finished high school and a semester of college. high school was five years ago for me and i've been in an out of colege for the past four years. i realize in the long run the age diference isn't so big but i've been through marriage, a kid, and a divorce so i kindaa feel twenty years older than her.
-it takes a long time but god dies too/but not before he sticks it to you-