I don't care what you all say....

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
taz
Site Admin

I don't care what you all say....

Post by taz »

Blur - 13 is a bad ass album...
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

"Coffee & TV" and "Tender" are fantastic songs.

The video for "Coffee & TV" is one of my favourites.

But I dunno, it's definitely one of those albums that I can't listen to from start to finish without skipping a song or two.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

Damn...I should have locked this...didn't I say "I don't care what you all say?" :wink:

(just kidding... :lol: )
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Damn straight Taz...their best album.

Battle, battle, battle, battle, battle.
verbal gymnastics

Post by verbal gymnastics »

Blur is a great band.

I wanted Tender played at our wedding. However it was too long. I invested in a Tender UK Radio Promo but it was still over 5 minutes long. We got married in a Register Office and the ceremony was only 12 minutes long. We should have gone for Song 2 which is Mrs VG's fave.

I went to see Blur on their Singles night tour and they sung Tender with the London Community Gospel Choir. Held Mrs VG's hand right the way through it I did.

I went to see them in November and I'm not ashamed to say I did the same thing there too.

When they did Song 2 Mrs VG said they should just play it twice because it's so short. I wouldn't argue with that! Woo Hoo!

And Blue - I love the Coffee & TV video too. Mind you Mrs VG gets all upset when the milk carton dies and goes to heaven!
Who’s this kid with his mumbo jumbo?