What is the more pleasuarble experience ?

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.

Which is the more enjoyable feeling ?

Having a pee when you've been waiting for ages
16%
Doing the Nasty
63%
Watching your favourite sports team score
5%
Playing that new album u have been waiting for
No votes
An Ice cold drink when you are really thirsty
16%
Finding your wallet/mobile phone/car keys after hours of panic
No votes
Having a toublesome tooth removed
No votes

Total votes: 19

El Vez

Post by El Vez »

Gotta go with the frosty beverage.
A rope leash

Failure, failure, failure, and then...

Post by A rope leash »

Really? A drink when thirsty is more pleasurable than sex?

I say you need more practice!

Get thirsty-drink liquids-fill bladder-release-repeat...

Sounds like ecstasy!
Last edited by A rope leash on Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

The best pee I ever had was in 1987, in San Francisco, during the 50th anniversary celebration of the opening of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge was closed to traffic very early one Sunday morning so pedestrians could walk out onto it. We came armed with a picnic breakfast which included several bottles of Champagne. Several thousand people were expected to show up; many times that number did. So it took a very, very long time to get off the bridge.

Champagne runs right through you. And the bridge is not equipped with toilets. It does have lots of bushes on the apprroaches to the bridge, oleanders I think. In a moment of desperation, I crawled into a large one to relieve myself, only to find myself in the company of about half-a-dozen others with the same affliction. We all just looked at one another, shrugged and got down to business.

As great a pleasure as that was, it was so fleeting, so I chose the Nasty.

I would also like to know what Blue Chair thought The Nasty meant.

Showering after a week of not would also rate right up there with peeing.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
A rope leash

Culture rises...

Post by A rope leash »

O great, favorite pee stories...I knew I hung out here for a reason.

I've seen a lot of things, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen what the toad saw in the bushes that day at the Golden Gate.

I've seen guys pee from the tops of skyscrapers. Never done it myself...

Wasn't "The Nasty" a disco-era dance step?
Last edited by A rope leash on Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Okay then, funniest pee story.
Went on a trip to see a football (soccer) match in Brussels. Set off about 10:00am getting a train from London to Dover, and then a ferry across the channel to one of the French ports (all the while we were of course getting tanked up), and from there we had to get an (organised) coach to Brussels. After a few miles on a long straight dual carriageway (and no rest stop in sight), most of the coach were desperate for a piss, and we managed to convey this to the French driver through a combination of song and sign language. The driver pulled over on the hard shoulder and most of us just started pissing up against the side of the coach, however when the driver twigged he pulled off about fifty yards, which left about 30 blokes pissing into the middle of the road.
Us blokey brits ey :roll:
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

I'm glad I waited to log my vote. I read the first one about having a pee and thought the second one 'doing the nasty' was doing number twos!!! :oops:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

I know this will suprise you all...but I think that a well needed piss is the most pleasurable experience! I often panic in that situation! The Nasty is also a pleasant thing...especially if it is incredibly NASTY.

However, I would rate taking a giant dump as the best of all...preferably what me my five year old son and I call a "no wiper"....an occurence where there is absolutely no poo left over and wiping your butt is not necessary. I get pleasantly suprised every time it happens!

don't ever underestimate a NO WIPER.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Whats the difference between a good shit and an egg?

You can't beat a good shit!
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

And to think I picked having sex. :o
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

What a debasing thread...

Rope, what have you been editing out? Must've been gross.
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

Actually, I think it was I who inadvertently started the grossness, responding to Ms. BA's story about having to wait to pee.

My most abject and humble apologies. :oops:
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Lackluster...you funny guy...! Me seem not :lol: so creepy now...unga buuunga...
SweetPear

Post by SweetPear »

spooky girlfriend wrote:And to think I picked having sex. :o
:lol: :lol:
I'm not angry anymore....
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I too assumed 'the nasty' meant nasty-smelling. Sex is beautiful, not nasty, so I'm proud to be the first to vote for watching his team score (come on, you lame-o Arse, Pool and Spurs fans!). Although if relief is pleasure, the feekling I got in the toilet of the pub Doof and I visited after Lloyd Cole last week was bliss.

Hang on, you see, I was dying for a piss at Lloyd, but it would have been too disruptive during the encore, and anyway, who could tear themselves away from No Blue Skies or Forest Fire on plyed solo and accoustic? And then the cue for the gents after was more like the ladies in a nightclub, so it was off to the pub...
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

As we seem to be on about toilet stories I must tell you this classic. When we watch a live England match its sods law that every time my partner needs to go relieve himself England score and he misses it!! He hangs on until hes desperate, but every bloody time it happens - its uncanny. We now send him to the toilet several times during the game to see if we can score but alas it only works when its for real!! It still makes me laugh when I hear him groan and a string of obscenities coming from the loo as he hears our roars of triumph!! Hes even taken to asking for a running commentary while hes in there!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Sex should be nasty!!! But without shame.
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Gilli

I have a great book called 'My Favourite Year' in which footie fans tell short stories about their teams best season. There is an hilarious account of an Irish pub during Italia 90, when the narrator becomes the hero simply by going to the loo at the right time. He talks about making sacrifices for his country - eg. when o'Leary stepped up to take the final penalty against Romania, he had to miss the goal by going to the toilet.

Otis

I did indeed toy with the idea of voting for Spurs scoring (rarely happens though). My ideal pleasure would have been scoring myself during my playing days - even sex cannot beat slotting one in the top corner in the dying minutes...
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

"Nasty" is a relative term, Cope. 8)