HOY!

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
A rope leash

HOY!

Post by A rope leash »

Did you get the flowers I scent?

I’m doodling but I’ve got my happy hat on. I can look into this tiny tube and see again what hearts I have tramped upon. I’ll leave you yet…you’ll see…I’ll be gone for good, I will.

I’ll leave behind lots of arranged words. I don’t go much for religion.

Yes when I think of love it is you that I think of. You have lain upon the top of my what the fuck pile of why didn’t I do that and why did I lose so badly remnants of remembrances my mind has placed in the tiniest of tubes whereupon for me perhaps to focus if I should take such desire.

I can look in this tube and see you. I can see the love is still there, floating about and tethered to your waist…I can see your smile, you’re aware. I can see both of us down a path we didn’t chose, happy without a hat.

(think of that!)

A pleasure it is, when fantasy falls into the long chute of memory. How great it would be if we could live all of our could have been lives.

I was never a funny Valentine. My love’s spread like a thin manure…I can hardly detect it, and the satisfaction is not so obvious.

Get ready for the old man. He’s waiting when I look into the other end, Jesus what I made him and this his only chance.

Can I rush back now to make it better?

Life drives maddeningly in one direction. Where hearts are torn, it’s useless to apologize, or to regret. If I ever loved you I still do now. How nice it would be if we could meet.

Love is a luxury in the end days.

It’s 98% Wednesday.

Forget me not, I’ll tell you what…losing you put me in Hell…

…a lover shouldn’t tell.

The song went toodle-oo.