PARTY!

This is for all of your writings, songs, pictures or however else you feel like expressing yourself. Have at it!
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

oh, jesus, now I'm gonna hurl! :lol:
Like me, the "g" is silent.
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

I'm from Eastern Europe so give me a bottle of vodka, rope!
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
A rope leash

In case of snakebite

Post by A rope leash »

All I have is this stuff called Vox. I think it's vodka. Clear liquors are dangerous...but, to each his own...

Skoal!
A rope leash

Got happy?

Post by A rope leash »

I know I'm happy but I dn't know why. Most of the same problems are still there. My girlfriend hasn't changed a bit but we don't fight much, and I think I actually love her. I had a horrible year last year, financially anyway, but somewhere in there the worry and stress just broke away, and I quit all that frustration. If I came to a conclusion, I don't really know what it was, except that people are hazardous and nothing can be done about it. If I fell on my ass, I wouldn't be the first, but it would still be funny. So, it's my time to be laughed at, but I'm getting back up and smiling, because I don't care. Not caring is very important when it comes to happiness. Sure, as long as the ducks are lined up, there's nothing else that can be done, anyway. We can do what we want...make art, play games, fight fights, or fuck ourselves, but the important thing is that we not give a shit, because we don't give a shit, we take a shit. Happiness is a joke, a funny, funny joke that lasts forever. Sometimes life just smoothes out and we're laughing all the way, because there's always something funny. I'm happy, and that's saying something...it's saying something's wrong. I'm beyond giving up. It's going to break or it isn't. What comes out of my head or my mouth has little effect but in a personal way. Eventually, people get it, it doesn't have to be taught because everyone already knows, they just can't have it said or they're not ready to hear it. It's good we can have a drink, even a make-believe one, because I'm happy, because I don't care. Ever look out my back door?
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

does it look like this?
A rope leash

metaphores of the mind

Post by A rope leash »

add water.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

more like this?
A rope leash

is that the Eleven Point?

Post by A rope leash »

get rid of the cliffs, put some trees in the foreground.
mood swung

no, it's the Current

Post by mood swung »

Do your photoshop best!

I'll bring my Jr. Bassmaster as soon as school's out for some fishin' n' giggin'!